Would?

reigning terroe

Superintendent Skinner
@Brown
Reaction score
Would MM have beaten Renan if he moved up for a super fight?

After tonight, I honestly think MM has a chance. He has the style. If Barao had trouble with Dillashaw's speed then imagine MM. The question is would MM's chin hold up if Barao landed clean.

After tonight, I honestly think MM has a chance.

I mean, really?

So Barao has a bad night and TJ has the performance of his life and somehow that suggests that MM could move up and beat Barao? Common, guys.

I mean, really?

So Barao has a bad night and TJ has the performance of his life and somehow that suggests that MM could move up and beat Barao? Common, guys.

Yes. Barao was getting worked over by Dillashaw's speed. MM is faster than Dillashaw, was successful at 135 in the past before moving down and is better now than when he competed at 135. I'm not saying MM is a lock to win but you should definitely be able to imagine how that fight could play out in MM's favor.

Love AiC!

Layne.gif

MM I think is more dangerous. Possible but we may never know.

So I made a big mistake...

Know me broken by my master...

MM > Dodson > Dillashaw > Barao

Mighty Mouse would destroy Barao.

AIC is the only thing I like about Kennedy.

Last edited:
Yes. Barao was getting worked over by Dillashaw's speed. MM is faster than Dillashaw, was successful at 135 in the past before moving down and is better now than when he competed at 135. I'm not saying MM is a lock to win but you should definitely be able to imagine how that fight could play out in MM's favor.

MM is also faster than Cruze and Cruze beat MM.

What happened in this fight is Barao was hit, rocked, and unable to recover. It was very similar to the Anderson/Sonnen 1 fight, IMO. Sonnen was talking a ton of shit about having the tools to beat Anderson and the very moment Sonnen rocked Anderson in the early first round, he dominated Anderson up until the triangle-choke. In the rematch, Anderson won in the 2nd and Sonnen was unable to match even half of what he had done in a single round in their first fight.

I see the same thing with a Barao/Dillishaw rematch. Dillishaw had a Buster Douglas, Alexander Gustafsson, Chael Sonnen type performance here but those type of performances are very often hard to repeat. Dillishaw proved that he has the talent to be a champion but I`m not going to base this performance as the be all and end all. I think Barao learns from this, comes back, and wins his title back.

Yes

Marcos Maidana would beat him

Back