Would you watch Wand vs Hendo III?

Sammy Bananas

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is one of the amazing trilogies that has never been completed. Given where both guys are in their careers, would you want to see it completed? Dan doesn't really use his wrestling anymore which would mean we would be watching a stand up war most likely.

I'm pretty sure most of us are assuming that after Wand/Sonnen and Henderson/Cormier we will see Wand and Dan both coming off a loss.

I know I'm looking forward and assuming a little here. But don't you think this would be a perfect time to this epic rubber match if they both lose?

Id watch it, but Id feel bad for Wand getting KOed again. No hate, genuine. I like them both!

Would I watch it? Yes. Do I want to see it happen? Hell no!

I would rather see either fight the Iceman!I was watching Hendo vs Rampage(which I scored for Hendo)and couldnt help thinking that if Hendo had won he would have defended against Chuck and that the fight would have been AWESOME!!!

This is one of the amazing trilogies that has never been completed. Given where both guys are in their careers, would you want to see it completed? Dan doesn't really use his wrestling anymore which would mean we would be watching a stand up war most likely.

I'm pretty sure most of us are assuming that after Wand/Sonnen and Henderson/Cormier we will see Wand and Dan both coming off a loss.

I know I'm looking forward and assuming a little here. But don't you think this would be a perfect time to this epic rubber match if they both lose?
Yeah I guess if it was at middleweight it'd be interesting(might force'em both to come in in great shape).....not so much at lhw

I would rather see either fight the Iceman!I was watching Hendo vs Rampage(which I scored for Hendo)and couldnt help thinking that if Hendo had won he would have defended against Chuck and that the fight would have been AWESOME!!!

What rounds did you give to Hendo?

I don't think anyone wants to see wandy at the wrong end of a yet another vicious KO

If Wandy and Hendo get TKO'd by Sonnen and Cormier this would be an extremely acceptable double retirement match.

Don't wanna see Wand get knocked out anymore, but with the way he fights, Hendo would definitely knock him out.

Wand isn't as shot as everyone claims. He has lost to some of the best fighters of the era. The Leben fight stands out but shit happens.

I think it is a great matchup that Wand can win when Hendo loses a bit of his TRT power and recovers from the Cormier beating. Cormier will hurt him, Sonnen will win but just by laying on Wand and doing his little punches from top that have all the force of PeeWee Herman playing Whack-A-Mole.

Edit: Kinda drunk if I don't make sense.

lots of people underestimating wanderlei.
I'd bet on wanderlei UD win by a lot of movement and superior tecnique.

im surprised that no one has said wand by ko considering hendos last 2 fights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back