Would you watch today's card if..

meelad92

Elzhi
@Blue
Reaction score
you had to pay 12.99. I don't have the channel that is showing the card and I'm deciding if I should pay 12.99 to watch it on UFC.TV. What would you do if you were in my situation?

no

i would watch it for free. the only reason i buy ppv is because its social and it would drive me crazy not knowing whats going on. if i miss a ppv live i dont buy it

a card of this caliber on a wednesday night id be able to miss it and watch it tomorrow for free

i would find a way to watch it fo free.

the only fight worth paying for is maia shields and that's probably not gonna be terribly exciting.

Noe, and we won't have to. Why is this relevant?

there are a number of places that you can watch the fight for free on line. it'll almost be as if you're there in the FIRST ROW for the SPORT.

TS, go out to eat and watch it. They'll have it on. If not, tell them and they will put it on.

Sometimes
Things
Really
Entertain
And
Make

Illegalities
Tenable

lol its far to easy to find a free stream for anyone to even think about paying that much.

Then again there are ppl who pay that price for like KSW, Invicta and One FC events. This card is better then anything those promotions have ever offered.

lol its far to easy to find a free stream for anyone to even think about paying that much.

Then again there are ppl who pay that price for like KSW, Invicta and One FC events. This card is better then anything those promotions have ever offered.

Don't be negging Invicta.

I'll give you the other two, though.

I would stream it. If that wasn't an option, I'd download it after the event ended. If that wasn't an option, I'd read the fucking play-by-play. No way I'd pay for this card.

there are plenty of PPV's with a worse line-up than this IMO. The main event is one of the fights I'm less interested in; it has a lot of potential to suck. All that being said, $12.99 really isn't that much money if you want to watch it in HD. I'm planning on going out and having a couple drinks tonight so I'll watch at the bar. But if I was staying in... I'd consider paying for the better quality. Guess I'm in the minority tho...

Back