Would you watch jones vs cormier 2 or NBK vs lawler?

KillerElite

Carlos Condit knees people in the face
@Black
Reaction score
200px-UFC_193_promo.jpeg

hi-res-5587a904bad0c6431a162a8138ab395d_crop_north.jpg

I would watch NBK vs condit instead because you know what is going to happen with jones/cormier 2

Ruthless/NBK because it's pretty much guaranteed to be an amazing fight and plus Jones would beat Cormier even worse if they fought again.

I'd watch both, because they are both going to be great fights.

I don't see why I have to choose, I'd watch both.

IF I could only watch one then Jones/Cormier II to see order restored and Cormier brought back to earth again.

I don't see why I have to choose, I'd watch both.

IF I could only watch one then Jones/Cormier II to see order restored and Cormier brought back to earth again.
Brought to the earth is too easy. Getting body kicked to the earth is better.

Condit vs Lawler...Jones vs Cormier 2 would probably be boring like the first fight and with a predictable outcome

Condit Lawler easily...we've already seen Jones Cormier

Condit vs Lawler is the best fight behind Weidman vs Rockhold and Aldo vs McGregor for me.

I'd chose to watch Jon Jones vs DC 2, I want to see if DC can impose a more wrestling-oriented game (or if the fight will simply look different), I want to see if Jon Jones still has it (eventho it's only been a few months since his last fight...) and I want to see how Jon does in rematches.

Lawler vs Condit is an interesting fight also, but it doesn't appeal to me as much. I do like Condit and I think Lawler is a good champion, but since Condit lost to Woodley I'm not sure where he really ranks in the division so it's not a HUGE* fight in my mind.

*huge in the sense that it's the 2 ultimate top dogs of the division who are meeting

200px-UFC_193_promo.jpeg

hi-res-5587a904bad0c6431a162a8138ab395d_crop_north.jpg

I would watch NBK vs condit instead because you know what is going to happen with jones/cormier 2

Lawler/Condit and it's not even close. That said I'm looking forward to when Jones comes back.

I'd chose to watch Jon Jones vs DC 2, I want to see if DC can impose a more wrestling-oriented game (or if the fight will simply look different), I want to see if Jon Jones still has it (eventho it's only been a few months since his last fight...) and I want to see how Jon does in rematches.

Lawler vs Condit is an interesting fight also, but it doesn't appeal to me as much. I do like Condit and I think Lawler is a good champion, but since Condit lost to Woodley I'm not sure where he really ranks in the division so it's not a HUGE* fight in my mind.

*huge in the sense that it's the 2 ultimate top dogs of the division who are meeting

Only one top dog and that is Jon GOAT Jones.

depends if condit runs or not. I think jones wins the same way again.

Back