Would you watch Ismagulov vs Gregor Gillespie?

Yes

Basically would watch Gregor fight anytime

I watched Holly vs Pennington 2. Pretty sure I can watch that

Which generic russian is that one?
Does he have a beard

I'd watch Ismagulov against anyone, I think he could sneak into the rankings by the end of the year*

*I said that about Nasrat last week, so you should probably ignore my opinion.

Did you really have to make a thread for each fight? You couldn't have just made it one? What kind of a stupid thread is this anyway? It would be a cool fight, everyone would likely agree so why don't you add a little to your thread and ask things like would you like to see this fight next? Does it make sense for their next fight? Who would you pick to win? Instead of...hey, would you watch this fight? What a stupid question, we're mma fans on an mma site. You don't need to reply, I have had you on ignore for a long time.

I love watching fighters I never ever have heard about.

Did you really have to make a thread for each fight? You couldn't have just made it one? What kind of a stupid thread is this anyway? It would be a cool fight, everyone would likely agree so why don't you add a little to your thread and ask things like would you like to see this fight next? Does it make sense for their next fight? Who would you pick to win? Instead of...hey, would you watch this fight? What a stupid question, we're mma fans on an mma site. You don't need to reply, I have had you on ignore for a long time.

Would u watch it tho?

So....would you watch it or nah?

oh shit that one
Can’t wait to watch some average cage humping
That's him, yeah. The one below 6" with shit ton of decision victories over opponents with no wiki pages.

I guess we need a new term... CRAF. Create a Russian Fighter.

That's him, yeah. The one below 6" with shit ton of decision victories over opponents with no wiki pages.

I guess we need a new term... CRAF. Create a Russian Fighter.

remember the days when we had Vlad the janitor, Sergei and Fedor

Maybe count Arlovski if you want to be a little racist
Those were the days man

whoever opened the russian door can shut it
I’m good for russian mma

remember the days when we had Vlad the janitor, Sergei and Fedor

Maybe count Arlovski if you want to be a little racist
Those were the days man

whoever opened the russian door can shut it
I’m good for russian mma
At least we also got WMMA.

I definitely would and it makes perfect sense.

Back