Would you want to see GSP vs. Anderson in 2019?

The only ones objecting to this fight are gsp n his fans cause they anderson puts him to sleep (even the old past his prime Anderson)

Yes, absolutely. Better late than never.

As someone who used to love watching Anderson fight, I have no desire to watch him fight anyone at this point. Doesn't even have anything to do with the PEDs.

Not interested anymore. If gsp is going to fight anywhere near 185, I prefer he fight Whittaker

If I get one of these in 2019, sure:

2d309dc2df01d61d5b37d1654dea0be7.gif

No. He has nothing to win because if he wins, all the haters will say it's because Silva is old. Also, I don't think GSP likes the idea of fighting against a cheater.

There has been a slew of posts saying that GSP and his fans wouldn't want him to fight Andy and call duck.

As a GSP fan, I want to see it happen.

It's a good legacy fight for Georges and a solid welcome back fight for Anderson.

It would also detract a lot from GSP naysayers.

The only reason I didn't want to see the fight happen recently is because it's too easy for GSP at this point.

Anderson's stand up is barely a shadow of what it used to be. His movement/accuracy is gone and his TDD, while it was never that good, hasn't improved. Couple that with the fact that he will be 44 years old by the time they fight and it just seems like a throw away for Georges.

There's not a single area that would heavily favor Anderson at this point. GSP has a good shot of winning it on the feet and has about as close to a guaranteed win if he decides to take it to the ground.

Couple that with a solid legacy fight and it sounds like an all around good fight for GSP, not to mention it's against an all time great, though beating Andy at 44 isn't the same as beating him at 30 years old.

Anderson does have a puncher's chance and could land something that would set the MMA world ablaze.

Would you want to see the fight in 2019 or would you rather they fight other opponents?

if gsp didn't want it in 2009 then it not needed in 2019.

I'd watch it even if they were both in their 60s and fighting in the Bellator successor. They're legends and it's a dream fight.

He was cleared and found not guilty of using PEDs, which is why the win was never overturned.

Oh yeah that old "contaminated supplement" chestnut.

Sounds believable. I've got a bridge for sale, you interested?

Still failed the test regardless.

Oh yeah that old "contaminated supplement" chestnut.

Sounds believable. I've got a bridge for sale, you interested?

Still failed the test regardless.
Oh god the conspiracy theorist mindset. Why can’t you children admit to being wrong? Very fucking odd.

...yes because the USADA themselves tested the product and found it was in fact contaminated.

Anderson silva found a loop hole. since he only was taking stuff that was made in brazil not in the usa.

if you don't think Anderson silva doesn't know what he doing than you blind.

Back