Would you want everyone at your work to make the same amount of money?

Fuck UBI and Fuck unions. Unions are outdated.

Ive never had a "real job" before though, but I would absolutely be against that if I had. I was just smart enough to invest money early into my own businesses and ventures and took a few very steep risks. It paid off, and I can proudly say I've never worked for anybody in my life, and never will.

He's wise in the ways of women.
If we were both single though...he knows where all the blind camera spots are haha. All in good fun though, the 9 hours would pass a lot quicker and I'm sure the Indian call centre guys would be far more entertained if I was being played with when I answered the phone being all giddy.

I realized early in my career that most artists draw really slow even with standards and templates in placed. I'd be pissed if I'm not rewarded for my output.

Absolutely. I'd have a serious issue if I made less or more than I make. Luckily having multiple personalities isn't amongst one of my many shortcomings.

If we were both single though...he knows where all the blind camera spots are haha. All in good fun though, the 9 hours would pass a lot quicker and I'm sure the Indian call centre guys would be far more entertained if I was being played with when I answered the phone being all giddy.

Naughty, naughty. Very naughty.

Last edited:
What kind of retarded commie shit is this?

p>

Naughty, naughty. Very naughty...

p>

Naughty, naughty. Very naughty...
Haha, the pic didn't work on my screen. I crashed my car at work and got reported within a fortnight by some chick in a separate incident , as much as we likely could. Not on the cards. I wouldn't let it happen, we flirt but it really is all meant in a comedic way and that's as far as it goes.

If you were given the option, would you want everyone at your work to make the same? Everyone would make manager money, nobody makes a penny more.

Yes if you are on the bottom of the employment bracket with a shit job, no if you are on top, a boss or have a university degree.

Haha, the pic didn't work on my screen. I crashed my car at work and got reported within a fortnight by some chick in a separate incident , as much as we likely could. Not on the cards. I wouldn't let it happen, we flirt but it really is all meant in a comedic way and that's as far as it goes.

My post got all kinds of jacked up... It was supposed to just be Johnny Rotten but apparently it's a mess haha.
I get it. I had a work associate who was engaged and I was in a serious relationship and when she left she said "If I end up not marrying my guy and you break up with your GF, let's stay in touch. We'll bang." To be clear, they got married and me and the ex broke up so nadda but the threat was real, haha

No but everyone who works should be able to afford some basic level of living that include clothes, food, medical care, and shelter. Otherwise, what is the point of working.

Nope.
I would also not be happy about people getting a UBI whilst I work either

If you were given the option, would you want everyone at your work to make the same? Everyone would make manager money, nobody makes a penny more.
Nah but I’m definitely for increase of wage for laborers and entry level jobs

No, lol

I would never be able to get or keep good people.

This is bullshit model.
Everyone in the same role getting paid equal would be right, tho.

Back