Would you vote to legalize marijuana?

BrotherClaudio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
simple question, juts looking to see what this forum's view is

MOD, add a poll?

Absolutely yes. I don't even smoke weed really anymore and was never that big of a fan. But it's ridiculous to have it illegal.

Hell no. The Devil and his instruments have enough influence as it is.

Of course, who wouldn't? It's practically legal where I live anyways.

The problem with this, is that because of the pro-legalization movement, people believe Marijuana has no negative effects on physical(or mental) health. The Dutch by now know this is not the case.

Yes, why not? It's not nearly as bad for you as cigarettes yet people slam two packs of those a day. It would bring a lot of tax revenue, win-win situation.

To be honest, it's always been an ambition of mine to partake of some crystal meth. I've heard through the grapevine that legalising marijuana may help me realise my dream. It's a leap, but a leap I desperately want to take. I want it. I want it so bad. Help me.

Yes and I would request a medical card too. I have insomnia and it really helps me with sleep at night.

It really does have it's benefits.

I say yes. Everyone does it anyway, rather the money go to the gov (roads, schools, prostitutes, etc) then the gangs (aka the guys who kill like 30-40 people a year in my city).

I would.

Marijuana is so trendy and popular. No one cares about it anymore (in the sense of it being evil). We might as well find a way to cash in on it as a country. People are going to use it either way.

giphy.gif

No, that would be stupid.

Marijuana is a soft drug. Heroin, cocaine etc should still be illegal for obvious reasons. People ruin their lives over that shit.

Some people turn into complete retards when they discover pot, but it doesn't kill people.

interesting

yea, I'm all for it, this is just sort of a social experiment

in reality there is quite a large demographic of males on this board, from wizened old timers to hot to trot early teens, so it's a good look into at least the males

No, that would be stupid.

Marijuana is a soft drug. Heroin, cocaine etc should still be illegal for obvious reasons. People ruin their lives over that shit.

Some people turn into complete retards when they discover pot, but it doesn't kill people.

"Yup" is a bit of a snap response, I'd have to read and hear a bit more about it, but I really don't see how funding huge organised criminal networks rather than education and medical initiatives is smart. You can restrict or tax things to buggery and still not create the same levels of networks as criminalising it does.

Back