Would you turn yourself in here?

BayAreaGuy

Good Day
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pro...-vandalizing-national-monument-213252564.html

- High school student spray paints prom proposal on national monuments (big rocks in a park).
- If caught, could face $5,000 fine and up to 6 month in prison.
- Park says if person turns himself in, they will be "lenient" with their punishment.
- Park is actively seeking info from general public, which could mean they have no evidence or surveillance which could incriminate anyone.

If you had done that, would you turn yourself in for a lenient punishment? Or would you sweat it out and pray no one snitches or saw you with spray paint in the area.

If the prom date accepted I'd turn myself in since everyone'd assume I got laid that night

giphy.gif

They seem like they have nothing. I'd let it go on. If you do it, jump in with both feet. Unless it involves murder. Then I say jump out.

edit: Thinking about it more, I don't think my prom date would have stayed quiet for more than a week. She'd have to go. I'd jump in with both feet.

Send that kid to the electric chair, IMO

id say hell no, at this point they dont have any real evidence and would not have anything other than heresay, even then you just deny and might be able to get off

Prom proposals? WTF is this shit? Just ask her!!!

Anyone dumb enough to do that is dumb enough to turn themselves in expecting "leniency"

I always thought the cool kids were getting stoned and taking shrooms during prom. Whichever.

Caring about prom in either case is lame. I suppose it takes a few years to figure that out.

never just willingly give up info to the government.....

also, how is the tech to triangulate phones from cell towers not better?

like if the cat's phone was on, how is it not possible to see exactly who was pinging near those rocks and go from there.....

I asked my date as I was going down on her in my 1983 Honda Accord hatchback. She was already in a positive mood.

prom proposal antics? shit that along sounds retarded, just ask the girl and be done with it, whats with all the other shit, anyway i wouldnt turn myself in, but i would never vandalize either

youd have to be a grade A retard to A)do that and B)turn yourself in when they have nothing

I asked my date as I was going down on her in my 1983 Honda Accord hatchback. She was already in a positive mood.

Wow. Save some money dude. You are taking a girl out in a 1983 Honda Accord? I know as a Sherdogger you don't hear this at all but you can do better.

I believe in you.

A dude spray painted some rocks to ask a girl to prom? Best to keep quiet. Who wants to admit to being so fucking stupid

Wouldn't turn myself in. Unless someone has video or a picture of me doing it they couldn't prove it was me. I could spray paint my name, address, and social security number on something. How they gonna prove it was me who did it?

Back