would you tickle someone else's kids feet without asking first?

I swear there was a court case about something like this.

The Netflix show ‘Mindhunter’ actually had this exact topic.. but it was a Principle of a school doing it to kids in his office as a reward or some weird ass shit..

I dont think the dude did anything wrong but i also think you gotta be aware that times have changed and you can really freak people out
Would you be okay with strange men approaching you and tickling your feet without so much as an introduction?

I would never go near someone’s kid. Even to help unless the parent are there and ask me to help.

As a principle, I would not touch stranger's anything. I would tickle a baby's feet if I know the parents.

The next time I am behind a lady in a line and she is holding kid, I am going to ask her if I can tickle it just to see the reaction. I will report back to this thread. Who else is with me?

Personally? Naw don't like people(especially kids). Don't see anything wrong with scenario presented tho ... it's not like he tried to lure the kid into his van under "help me find my puppy" pretenses

Personally? Naw don't like people(especially kids). Don't see anything wrong with scenario presented tho ... it's not like he tried to lure the kid into his van under "help me find my puppy" pretenses
Why lure when you are batshit crazy enough to tickle a strange kid's feet in public

Yesterday I was in line at a grocery store. It was busy and the line was long. This guy (40ish) was in front of me and in front of him was a lady holding her 1 year old on her hip. The 40 year old dude starts to tickle the kids feet and the kid starts to laugh and kick her feet. The mother whips the kid away from the dude and gives him this mean mug look. The 40 year old dude just stood there in disbelief. The checker and I witnessed the entire exchange and it got real uncomfortable. She kept an eye on him until she was gone. LOL.

I would not touch someone else's child without them knowing. But, I do not think this guy did anything wrong.

Sherbro's: Tickle-tickle or no-tickle?
Imagine asking a stranger to tickle their kids feet.

He should have just grabbed her by the pussy. She would have been okay then..

I make it a point to not touch children.

You settle down yet?
I don't think you understand, I'm a weed smoking fornicator {eternally calm} and my posts are in jest.
I think the straight edge incel is more likely to be upset that I dared question his important beliefs on tickling in this really serious thread.

Depends how old the kid is? I'm still my parents kid and I'm 34. If I'm interested in a lady folk, I don't think I should have to ask her 50 something or 60 something year old parents for permission. What if they ask what I plan to do the tickling with?

I fucking hate this. I have a one year old baby girl who is very cute and smiles a lot to people. Every once in a while some stranger (usually old ladies but sometime dudes too) wants to hold her little feet or hand or even touch her cheek.
I always politely take her out of reach but feel like filling the room with uppercuts everytime.

I fucking hate this. I have a one year old baby girl who is very cute and smiles a lot to people. Every once in a while some stranger (usually old ladies but sometime dudes too) wants to hold her little feet or hand or even touch her cheek.
I always politely take her out of reach but feel like filling the room with uppercuts everytime.
I feel you bro. Got a one year daughter too.

My daughter was playing with another little girl at the park and they both got stuck up in a tree. I lifted my daughter off a high branch and set her back on the ground, and then her friend is reaching out to me to carry her down as well, so I did. Her parents were a good 100 yards away.

Then my wife says I shouldn't touch anyone else's kid, and I'm like what the fuck was I supposed to do? Just walk away and leave that little girl stuck in the tree? Maybe walk too her parents and be like "yeah I got my kid down but yours is still stuck up there in case you want her back"

Fuck this stupid planet where parents can't even feel comfortable just lending a hand to each other.
Well that's only in Murrca where everything is considered assault/rape.
Nowhere else in the world would that even be a concern.

I feel you bro. Got a one year daughter too.

But what can we do? If I leg-kicked everyone who approaches my baby girl I would have a criminal record by now.

I don't think I have ever felt creepiness from anyone but I still fuckin hate it. I tend to be overprotective though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back