would you tickle someone else's kids feet without asking first?

Honestly I would say being an infant of that low an age it’s really not that creepy. Never really heard of people molesting or being into 1 year olds. Maybe I’m wrong. I can’t really say at what age it would be creepy but I would say if the kid were 5 that shit would be very creepy.

Either way you shouldn’t be touching other people’s kids.

Don't touch my fucking kid.

That shit annoys me. When my kid was younger, people would reach into the stroller to rub his cheeks or try to give him something. We had to start being really proactive about preserving his personal space.

Depends how well I know the parents and the kid. A stranger or a stranger's kid, I definitely wouldn't.

Don't know if I would touch them with the jab if they annoyed me though.

No way. It could be innocent but it looks creepy, especially if you’re a guy. I wouldn’t even ask permission.

diq62zcflem21.jpg

Yesterday I was in line at a grocery store. It was busy and the line was long. This guy (40ish) was in front of me and in front of him was a lady holding her 1 year old on her hip. The 40 year old dude starts to tickle the kids feet and the kid starts to laugh and kick her feet. The mother whips the kid away from the dude and gives him this mean mug look. The 40 year old dude just stood there in disbelief. The checker and I witnessed the entire exchange and it got real uncomfortable. She kept an eye on him until she was gone. LOL.

I would not touch someone else's child without them knowing. But, I do not think this guy did anything wrong.

Sherbro's: Tickle-tickle or no-tickle?
That is kind of odd and perhaps kind of inappropriate in the current era where parents are conditioned to see child abusers around every other corner. But I doubt he meant any harm and I think in parts of the country and the world that kind of thing wouldn't be seen as too out of the ordinary.

He should've asked permission.

"Excuse me ma'am, may I touch your child's feet?"

Yesterday I was in line at a grocery store. It was busy and the line was long. This guy (40ish) was in front of me and in front of him was a lady holding her 1 year old on her hip. The 40 year old dude starts to tickle the kids feet and the kid starts to laugh and kick her feet. The mother whips the kid away from the dude and gives him this mean mug look. The 40 year old dude just stood there in disbelief. The checker and I witnessed the entire exchange and it got real uncomfortable. She kept an eye on him until she was gone. LOL.

I would not touch someone else's child without them knowing. But, I do not think this guy did anything wrong.

Sherbro's: Tickle-tickle or no-tickle?
His intentions were probably completely harmless, but I agree that its best to not touch someone else's kid. It's all a slippery slope left to interpretation, and under most circumstances I would probably not be very happy about it myself.

Honestly I would say being an infant of that low an age it’s really not that creepy. Never really heard of people molesting or being into 1 year olds. Maybe I’m wrong. I can’t really say at what age it would be creepy but I would say if the kid were 5 that shit would be very creepy.

Either way you shouldn’t be touching other people’s kids.
Yeah people can and do molest infants and toddlers. Unfortunately.

Giving the guy the benefit of the doubt, he’s a dummy with poor judgment..

Worst case scenario, he’s a freak that needs to be locked away..

A nice looking woman approached me walking the dog, asking me if she could pet my dog.

Alarm bells ringing now realizing these creap's are all over the place!

I touched her with teh jab!

all the feet I've tickled were on women I'd already slept with

and neither came with consent

But it's only OK to do what the 40 year old guy did if the mother is watching you do it.
She was just surprised and confused. For all she knew he was going to snatch the kid up or something.

My daughter was playing with another little girl at the park and they both got stuck up in a tree. I lifted my daughter off a high branch and set her back on the ground, and then her friend is reaching out to me to carry her down as well, so I did. Her parents were a good 100 yards away.

Then my wife says I shouldn't touch anyone else's kid, and I'm like what the fuck was I supposed to do? Just walk away and leave that little girl stuck in the tree? Maybe walk too her parents and be like "yeah I got my kid down but yours is still stuck up there in case you want her back"

Fuck this stupid planet where parents can't even feel comfortable just lending a hand to each other.
Tickle+a+midget+in+a+tree+_a3433e4745961d72a9a03205cc0ebc6e.jpg

It's fine and natural, the paranoia cos of psychopathic people is a shame.
If you take a kid to Italy, you'll see many adults stopping to pay attention to your child and it's lovely, it's more protective than it is suspicious.
I imagine the culture is different there. America isn't a collectivist culture. People don't consider others part of their community just because we all live around each other.

I automatically distrust strangers and don't want them getting too close or touching my things. Don't have kids but if some random came up and tried to grab my buddies kids hes probably getting shoved away at best.

Incredibly creepy and weird to think you can invade someone's personal space without permission.

This happened to my principal in elementary school. Except
Instead of feet, it was penises.

Back