would you tickle someone else's kids feet without asking first?

Kitafuji

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yesterday I was in line at a grocery store. It was busy and the line was long. This guy (40ish) was in front of me and in front of him was a lady holding her 1 year old on her hip. The 40 year old dude starts to tickle the kids feet and the kid starts to laugh and kick her feet. The mother whips the kid away from the dude and gives him this mean mug look. The 40 year old dude just stood there in disbelief. The checker and I witnessed the entire exchange and it got real uncomfortable. She kept an eye on him until she was gone. LOL.

I would not touch someone else's child without them knowing. But, I do not think this guy did anything wrong.

Sherbro's: Tickle-tickle or no-tickle?

In today's climate, I wouldn't even tickle a cabbage patch doll....

Ummm..no. You don’t just start randomly touching strangers let alone kids.

I swear there was a court case about something like this.

I would never touch another person's kid ever for any reason other than some type of emergency, and while it may have looked innocent who can really say these days? World is full of fucking weirdos sad but true.

Don_982228_1951131.gif

LOshYys.gif

If you asked to tickle the kids feet first, that would be even more creepy IMO

No.

I can barely even stand being around other people's kids.

Yesterday I was in line at a grocery store. It was busy and the line was long. This guy (40ish) was in front of me and in front of him was a lady holding her 1 year old on her hip. The 40 year old dude starts to tickle the kids feet and the kid starts to laugh and kick her feet. The mother whips the kid away from the dude and gives him this mean mug look. The 40 year old dude just stood there in disbelief. The checker and I witnessed the entire exchange and it got real uncomfortable. She kept an eye on him until she was gone. LOL.

I would not touch someone else's child without them knowing. But, I do not think this guy did anything wrong.

Sherbro's: Tickle-tickle or no-tickle?
I will file this under "Questions I have never asked myself."

Carry on.

I start this story by stating that I do not have children.
I was out with a bunch of my ex-wife's relatives, cousins. People whom I did not know very well. We were all there at Six Flags enjoying nice day in the park with their kids. The father of the boys walks off for something (that I forget) leaving me as the only adult male presence.
Then the call goes out. One of the little boys has to pee. Well I get voted to take the little fella in to the men's room. I'm panicking on the inside. I'm wondering if junior knows how to point and shoot with his pistol or if I'm going to have to help him aim. So I walk him over to the low boy urinal and ask 'You got this?" Fortunately he had matters at hand.

I wouldn't tickle someone else's feet, period.

He probably thought it was innocent, but nah... you shouldn't be touching other people's kids. Especially if you're a male. As a guy, you're assumed a predator by default.

Back