Would you think less of Conor if he leg kicked Diaz to victory?

Conor doesn't need those chopping MT leg kicks to hurt Nate's weak legs. His stance obviously isnt made for leg kick but it's not impossible to use them. Body shots are another way to beat Nate so Conor does have options.

I still hope Nate goes for a takedown and school that annoying bum on the ground but i just don't see it happening unless Conor hurts him.

Conor has no leg kick power his kicks are tae kwon do / karate style

The only kicks i see being effective are those Jon Jones style push kicks to the knees that he landed a couple times in the first fight. Those kicks looked like they bothered Nate a little bit i'm sure he'll be trying those dirty kicks in this fight.

conor does not the style for those types of leg kicks. he is not a aldo or even prime shogun.

Conor doesn't need those chopping MT leg kicks to hurt Nate's weak legs. His stance obviously isnt made for leg kick but it's not impossible to use them. Body shots are another way to beat Nate so Conor does have options.

I still hope Nate goes for a takedown and school that annoying bum on the ground but i just don't see it happening unless Conor hurts him.

do you watch mma brah? the diaz bros hardly get fazed by leg kicks. if cowboy's leg kicks couldnt stop nate mcmanlet's wont do shit.

I'm not the most knowledgeable on striking but won't Conor's stance prevent him throwing powerful leg kicks?

I'm not talking about Condit style baby leg kicks.

2sbrggy.jpg

I'm talking Aldo on Faber style leg kicks.

2gugyfa_jpg_medium.gif

I have a feeling that if he leg kicks Diaz until he is limping, then knocks him out, it won't be as satisfying as it normally is to have him win. Maybe that is just me though. Is ANY win for Conor a good win?

I feel like he needs to win decisively if he wants to regain that momentum.

Conor doesnt have the technique or cardio to pull that off.

If he tries he'll gas and get fucked up bad.

do you watch mma brah? the diaz bros hardly get fazed by leg kicks. if cowboy's leg kicks couldnt stop nate mcmanlet's wont do shit.

Yea homie, the Diaz bros are NEVER fazed by leg kicks. Do you even watch fights G. 209 cuz.
Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

I actually had Diaz cult members tell me that RDA laid on Nate the whole fight. It's like these cult members don't even watch their beloved fav fighters fight, then regurgitate the same, tired, lame excuses for why they lost.

I'm not talking about Condit style baby leg kicks.

2sbrggy.jpg

I'm talking Aldo on Faber style leg kicks.

2gugyfa_jpg_medium.gif

I have a feeling that if he leg kicks Diaz until he is limping, then knocks him out, it won't be as satisfying as it normally is to have him win. Maybe that is just me though. Is ANY win for Conor a good win?

I feel like he needs to win decisively if he wants to regain that momentum.
No I'd think higher of him as a fighter because it'd show his ability to adapt and evolve rather than just believe his bullshit hype and load up on lefts

Conor.. Has.. No.. Fkn.. Chance.. Against.. The bigger man.. Who is better.. At the only thing.. Conor is good at.. And also who.. Excels.. at Conor's.. Weakness..

No chance to win.

nope, it'd make me think less of diaz
dudes had the same glaring weaknesses for like 20 years

The stance has inherent weakness but also inherent strengths. It's a trade off that's well worth it. Considering how mma fighter keep getting KTFO by sloppy overhands. Their stance is bad for punching defense.

No I'd say fight IQ grew in the lad. There is only two ways to beat Diaz bros. Out wrestle them which Conor can't do cuz he's smaller weaker and less skilled at wrestling than even Nate Diaz. Or leg kicks,

To a decision? Yes.

Used it to slow Diaz down and then finish with TKO? No.

Conor.. Has.. No.. Fkn.. Chance.. Against.. The bigger man.. Who is better.. At the only thing.. Conor is good at.. And also who.. Excels.. at Conor's.. Weakness..

No chance to win.
Cut like 1%

The only way he can do this is if they put a wig and a stupid gorilla tattoo on Barboza's chest to pretend he's Conor

Why when he'll just knock his head clean off.

He was only 1 or 2 clean shots from finishing that fight and the extra cardio will give him that.

Conors kicking range is dangerously close to Nates punching range
Nate is very capable of countering the shorter mans kicks

Last edited:
Leg kicking the shit out of a Diaz should be standard procedure, just like body shotting Cowboy Cerrone or Matt Brown. Put it this way, the Diaz brothers have something like 70 combined fights and only 2 KO losses. Your chances of knocking out a Diaz are really, really poor, so if you have any brains you'll chop their legs out and take the decision win. Trading punches with a Diaz never ends well.

Pardon, (besides Thompson) who else got a KO? I don't remember.

Back