Would you take $5000

Hell no!

add a zero and I'd think about it, but probably still say no. Add two zeros and I'd probably do it

Right now I would with no hesitation, only because I cant afford food lol

Hey wanna donate to the feed cdizzle charity? 19ECXMxCqVuuYq1ja5XqRuo5smjaJT6AJf

If I had figured out this whole internet payment shit, then I could send you some cash. Because no one should go without food.

Sure why not, healthcare is free up here.

So what if I get a broken jaw, knocked out teeth, possible concussion, and lingering pain and related issues?

5Gs baby!

This thread reminded me that not everyone gets free healthcare, and that is fucking bullshit

With medical and dental costs covered, and if I could wear a mouthguard, and with a medical team on scene, I'd do it for $5000.

That's probably the minimum I'd take, though. JDS and I are about the same height, but he weighs about 60lb more. Ouch.

To take a Werdum KO uppercut from JDS. Legit question.

If my medical expenses were covered, had a mouth guard and saw the punch coming I'd do it. Wouldnt be the first time Ive been punched and probably wont be the last.

Don't see why not, I have a pretty solid chin. Easy money.

I don't think chin matters in this case, even Hunt would fall by a clean shot from many fighters, i'm not talking about the likes of Mcall, but sure let someone in Welter hit him allout. I could cheat and say manhoef, but I think Hendricks would do just fine.

Right now I would with no hesitation, only because I cant afford food lol

Hey wanna donate to the feed cdizzle charity? 19ECXMxCqVuuYq1ja5XqRuo5smjaJT6AJf

Step 1 - Get off sherdog

Step 2 - Use your new found time to get a job and make some money.

Step 3 - Thank me later, once you have your life together.

Imagine how little his opponents were paid at the beginning of his career in Brazil.

With medical and dental costs covered, and if I could wear a mouthguard, and with a medical team on scene, I'd do it for $5000.

Yeah, when you start going into angry rages at 35 or 40 years old at home with your family, I hope you've REAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYY stretched that 5k.

Concussions are unpredictable. 5k doesn't cover nearly all that can go wrong with that plan.

10k and coverage if he does more than concuss me.

I can handle a concussion at home. If he shatters my jaw he pays the bill.

Step 1 - Get off sherdog

Not always that easy, especially if your a student, I moved out and became a poor ass student when I was 15 and now i'm 21 and studying other crap, and when your out of money... It's pretty much time to starve.

Step 1 - Get off sherdog

Everybody's circumstances are different, stop being a condescending pompous ass.

Hmm...
I have free health care.
And a very good drug dealer so yes.

Yeah, when you start going into angry rages at 35 or 40 years old at home with your family, I hope you've REAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYY stretched that 5k.

Concussions are unpredictable. 5k doesn't cover nearly all that can go wrong with that plan.

Yeah there's a risk, but I've probably never had a concussion in the past, and hopefully won't ever again after JDS whomps me. I think I'd have a quite good chance of a full recovery within a few months.

Sadly $5k is close to the total amount that I'm able to save/invest every year right now, so it actually has quite a bit of value for me.

Concussions are unpredictable but just because they are it doesnt mean you need to use extreme negative examples to illustrate your point. IMO, there are far more examples of people living happy lives who have been previously concussed than there are bad ones.

Yes, it is a risk but the experience is great and if proper precautions are taken to mitigate those risks then it may be worth it IMO.

$5,000 is chump change. That's 15 minutes of partying in the life of Jon Jones.

Back