Would you sue Colby if you where Usman

You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, there are still ways to avoid a positive result so it isn’t infallible
That's just false. If I accuse you of using doping, I will have to proof that. Even if I am right ( it's of course possible Usman uses shit), I can't just say the system isn't water tight..

It's the fight game buddy. Oh no a fighter accused another fighter of being on juice! We're talking human cock fighting. Nothing that important where slander is going to really affect somones life. C'mon.
It's fine you disagree, but I think Colby is crossing the line multiple times here. Same with Conor and his retarded comments about Dustin. It's part of the fight game to talk smack, but it's called the fight game for a reason.

You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, there are still ways to avoid a positive result so it isn’t infallible

Civil is more likely than not.
Criminal is beyond a reasonable doubt.

Civil is a lower standard.

It's fine you disagree, but I think Colby is crossing the line multiple times here. Same with Conor and his retarded comments about Dustin. It's part of the fight game to talk smack, but it's called the fight game for a reason.
Maybe your right. I sure hope Usman can recover from this vicious verbal attack that was laid on him by that big meany Colby. How could he even focus on fighting him in a cage after these actions? Call the lawyers and grief counselors. Fights off. He crossed the line. My heart hurts for Usman right now.

no you don't need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that's in a criminal case, slander is a civil case.

If colby asked if he would accept wada testing randomly every 5 days leading up to the fight Usman would say no

Colby (again) is accusing Usman for using illegal substances. There is no proof and Jawbreaker has been tested multiple times this year. For all we know, Colby is the one using. If you where Usman,would you sue Colby, just to shut him up?
Honestly I'd have my management take care of all that shit. The stress of dealing with court shit wouldn't be worth it to me. It may be a good way to shut him up though or build the fight -- one or the other.

Colby (again) is accusing Usman for using illegal substances. There is no proof and Jawbreaker has been tested multiple times this year. For all we know, Colby is the one using. If you where Usman,would you sue Colby, just to shut him up?

I would........................UNLESS IT WERE TRUE AND COVINGTON HAS PROOF

<TheDonald>

It's true. Colby would accept it but Usman wouldn't. Colby would accept being tested daily, Usman would never
No it's not true and I really have to wonder what makes you think this. The part I find unbelievable is colby allowing himself to be tested daily

Reminds me of when Bisping kept calling GSP a roider in the lead up to the fight and then all of a sudden he changed his tune and the armchair detectives (such as myself) speculated GSP had threatened legal action

Everyone wrote off Jones and Silva. And look what happened; they eventually tested positive. Weird, huh?

it's almost impossible to win a slander/libel case in court, but usman has a better case here than most.
Especially as a public figure, there is even more leeway than a citizen leading a private life.

Everyone should watch the icarus documentary on netflix. Anyone can take steroids, epo, anything and get away with it even with the most advanced testing. Also russia is an absolute mad lad for cheating by having a hole in the wall of the drug test lab for Brazilian Olympics and changing out the piss.

Usman doesn't have to proof that? He can sue for slander. That is pretty easy to proof and isn't that expensive

To sue for libel or slander, you have to prove monetary losses. Well, I guess you can sue without proof, but then that's stupid and going to cost you money.

It's notoriously difficult to prove any type of slander or libel case.

Yes , any reasonable person would.
I would also burn down a Wendy's. To show my support.
Colby is so naughty .

Back