Would you still rate Adesanya as a greater striker than a Prime Anderson

Hendo is what everyone would call an "elite striker" dummy. Knocking out "technical strikers" is what he was great at. An elite striker doesn't have to be technical. Ngannou is considered THE elite HW striker. Is he technical? Hell no.

Point is you claimed Anderson only beat one great striker in Vitor and you were incredibly wrong, a huge blunder to forget about hendo.
I don't think most people would consider Hendo an elite striker. Hendo was beaten by almost every "elite" striker he ever faced while both were in their prime. Outside of Wandy and Vitor 1 and in that fight he wanted no part of the stand up. Probably smart considering their next 2 fights. Please show me Hendo's track record of knocking out elite technical strikers because I can't find it.

Izzy almost died in his first top 5 matchup (KG) and also had the worst title defending performance in history vs Yoel.
This is the majority of his short "reign".

In short, FUCK NO.

I don't think most people would consider Hendo an elite striker. Hendo was beaten by almost every "elite" striker he ever faced while both were in their prime. Outside of Wandy and Vitor 1 and in that fight he wanted no part of the stand up. Probably smart considering their next 2 fights. Please show me Hendo's track record of knocking out elite technical strikers because I can't find it.

I love how you keep changing goalposts. First it's 'Hendo hasn't beaten a technical striker' then it's "He hasn't beaten an ELITE technical striker" and then "he hasn't beaten one in his PRIME" and now finally it's "He hasn't KNOCKED OUT an elite technical striker in his prime."

That is turning you into a joke are you aware of that? It's also rich that you ignored my Ngannou comparison. Please go make a thread with this criteria and claim Ngannou is not an elite striker because he's not technical, deal?

But I will simply name them and be done with it. Hendo outstruck Bisping, Lombard(Had never been ko'd before in like 15 years/40 fights) Shogun twice, Fedor, Calvacante(Strikeforce champ who ko'd Romero at the time) and Franklin.

Like I said Hendo(TRT Pride champ at the time) was one of the best strikers of his era and Anderson toyed with him. It's a bigger win than anything Adesanya has ever had.

Izzy's technique is better but Silva was a natural. No one will ever have his timing, speed, and power.

technically Adesanya is better by far but Anderson has a massive advantage in the intangibles like mind games, unpredictability, and his deceptiveness which really evens it up for me. they're both great strikers really good at different things to me. i cannot pick one over the other.

What????

Whittaker can't even throw a decent 1-2.
Prime Silva folds Robert in 60 seconds or less.

Stop it fanboy.
What???

Whittaker dropped Jacare with a 1-2, and literally throws a 1-2 headkick combo in every fight.

Number of people Anderson has folded in under 60 seconds is zero

Stop it fangirl

Who did Silva fight that was a better striker than Whittaker? washed up Vitor and a right hook spamming Hendo aren’t good strikers

Last edited:
Yes by a decent amount but Andersons submission game puts him a bit over izzy prime for prime IMO.

prime anderson would destroy idesayna, you could argue adesayna lost to old man anderson too

Anderson got shots off on people WHENEVER he wanted, and they were shots that rocked people. Isreal is more like better version of Jones' striking - cumulative.

Back