Would you still feel OK cracking eggs and eating them if they had little legs

you do know that even today for a portion of the world's population, if they want to eat chicken, they go into their backyard and chop the head off one. In first world countries we've just been removed from this process.

you do know that even today for a portion of the world's population, if they want to eat chicken, they go into their backyard and chop the head off one. In first world countries we've just been removed from this process.

Do you think that there is a lot of crossover between those people and the Sherdog demographic, sitting at their office desks memeing on a karate forum for 8 hours a day?

Being a prep cook for many years in high school and then University and cracking hundreds upon hundreds of eggs, you come across the odd egg that snuck it that was fertilized and has an intact embryo inside it when you crack it open.

The first time I saw it, it freaked me out a little (wimpy city boy I was) and i did not want to eat eggs for a while.

Would you still feel OK cracking eggs and eating them if they had little legs and ran around the kitchen trying to escape and you had to catch them before you cracked them on the edge of the bowl while their little legs flailed in the air helplessly?

AN66SAyTC9HwWiKS2K6-ZjFWUXa8NTATtmHukrZGxA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

comp-4_horse_front.gif

2d5ed18283618c225b45eb315b38fac0.jpg

0fd029076576e7aef33348b0492145cb.jpg

Is this like, your "thing?"

I saw that zimmmerman guy eat those fucking things on that show where he eats all that nasty shit.
yep. nasty as fuck.
no offense, just different culture
This philipino dude brought some to a job I use to work at a years ago. It was like some fear factor shit at work. He brought them two seperate times. One was at an earlier stage of development, the second time those muthafuckers had eyes starting to form and legs. I tried both times but pretty much puked or spit out baby Daffy duck.

I've eaten Balut so yes, I'd feel fine continuing to eat eggs if a pair of little legs were sticking out of the shell.

Legs are the least of your worries when there's a beak, feathers, and skeleton inside the eggshell as well.

Sure... Mickey approved.
Sherdog champ champ breakfast.
tenor.gif

GlamorousPeriodicHarpseal-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Back