Would you still eat meat if animals could talk?

I don't speak deer, but I think this deer is saying something like "Don't eat me, bro."

Generally speaking, the rule is you don't eat smart animals. I guess in some places you do but in my part of the world you don't eat dolphins, elephants, horses, dogs, etc. because they are more intelligent. We eat the dumb ones like chickens and cows. So I guess it would actually be harder to eat an animal that can communicate.
Pigs are smart though. Smart and delicious.

If animals had always been able to talk then I don't know. But if they were suddenly made to be able to speak now, after years of me enjoying juicy steaks....I probably wouldn't stop.

I'd probably still eat them, My question is would it be illegal if you had 2 animals agreeing to fight one another. Could make for some interesting match ups yet is it animal cruelty even tho they agreed to fight for a prize.
Animal rights would take on a whole different dimension. Great take on the topic.

Perfect thread for Dr Hannibal Lector to respond with:

I eat people...why the fuck would I care about an animal talking?

"Mr. Hippo be like get off me motherfuckers!!"
HnbH2S0.gif

Cats are the craziest fucking animals on Earth

I tried to not eat octopus for a while because of how sentient they are. But then I learned that pigs are probably smarter than my dog....so I kinda gave that mentality up. More importantly, I remembered that they would eat the fuck out of me in a country second if given the opportunity so I sad all is fair in eat or be eaten so fuck them. But I don't eat them as much as I use to so that helps me sleep at night a tad better.

This is necessary. This is necessary. This is necessary. Life feeds on life, feeds on life, feeds on life.

We enslave, exploit, abuse, torture and murder our fellow man in spite of them speaking the same language and looking just like we do, what chance then do creatures have that look nothing like us?

duncan_cow_resist.jpg

Last edited:
I would even eat human flesh if it was legal and as easily accessible as animal meat.

I don't speak deer, but I think this deer is saying something like "Don't eat me, bro."

That was horrible.

And I think the deer was screaming for help, from anyone.

Last edited:
If they need a device to "talk", then they're not really talking.

Language is one of the things that separates humans from other animals. It takes a giant amount of intelligence to talk and humans are the only animals that can do that.

What about sign language? Apes and monkeys have been taught to communicate with sign language.

Generally speaking, the rule is you don't eat smart animals. I guess in some places you do but in my part of the world you don't eat dolphins, elephants, horses, dogs, etc. because they are more intelligent. We eat the dumb ones like chickens and cows. So I guess it would actually be harder to eat an animal that can communicate.
I dunno, pigs are smart as fuck and we eat the hell out of them.

I just think certain #AnimalLivesMatter and certain ones, not so much. Obviously that's based on history and culture (Americans wouldn't eat horses, but certain places in Europe don't balk at it).

But as for eating an animal that can protest the affront, I think (as horrible as it is) since most people don't see where their food comes from, we'd just not think about it unless it confronted us.

What language do they speak?
That's interesting. I'm sure there would be a divide, won't eat English but those French bastards are up for grabs. Or perhaps within the same language, dialect or accent will dictate who would be eaten. Would eat the hell out of those Bawstin/New Yawk talkin animals

I eat like 5 types of animals out of a pool 1000's. Big deal.

Back