Would you steal from this abandoned castle/mansion?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think it is morally wrong to steal from an abandoned mansion/castle?

Last edited:
Lol stealing anythign from that house is the start of any horror movie. No thanks.

I wouldn't take anything from there. I'm no moral crusader I just don't want to risk a haunting.

the only thing that looks like it's worth taking is the furniture and good luck getting all that out quickly or quietly. then there's the ghost factor....

I'd be taking all those books and take as much furniture as possible. It's in the middle of the forest, and the owners have been long dead. If their spirits got a problem with it, they gotta take it up with the wizard

how is it stealing if the stuff is abandoned????? Hell yeah I'd take it, rather see it go someplace than rotting. Makes me sick the kind of stuff I've seen abandoned that gets destroyed by the elements.

It has owners, the descendants of the owner who died in the 1990s.

So while I doubt anybody is going to miss anything you jack out of there.. It's no different than stealing anything else that doesn't belong to you.

I'm not a thief so I don't want things that aren't mine. But if I was going to lower myself to that , I'd steal something way cooler and more valuable than shit out of a dead old man's house.

That doesn't look abandoned to me. I skimmed the video and it appears the lawn is mowed. And no, I would not steal anything from it.

If its abandoned it aint doin no one else any good.

Back