Would you sacrifice a 9 in looks for a 5 with a great personality?

No lie, I used to know a dude in middle school who looked exactly like SJP with a crew cut.
idk sorry man. I said 5 or 6. She just doesn't always look that great to me. She's not ugly to me though. If you rate her higher... you're leaving a ton of way better girls with only a few numbers to rate by.
Don't say sorry to me. She's not my wife or anything. I was just surprised.

Any cute looking woman with a decent personality gets an automatic 7 from me.

The sweet five, no hesitation. Some people say the whole "can't fuck a personality" thing, but that's not entirely true. Somebody with an attractive personality will also gain in physical appeal because it's easier to look past their physical flaws when you've got other strong positives to focus on. And c'mon, this is a person you're trying to spend the rest of your life with. Who'd want to have to deal with a bitch day in and day out?

EDIT: well, except the OP isn't choosing chicks that I'd actually call 5s or 9s.

If they have a great personality and they're not great looking... then who fucking cares? The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks. And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unnattractive they are.

If those are my only choices, yes.

However, if I have the choice to decline both I would do so. Gotta have looks and personality. She doesn't have to be model status but I have to find her attractive.

If those are my only choices, yes.

However, if I have the choice to decline both I would do so. Gotta have looks and personality. She doesn't have to be model status but I have to find her attractive.

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

You sweet talker, you.

What would people put Amy Poehler as? That's my hollywood crush right there.

50240b73a2baeee31200001a_ref_zps02e2ddee.jpg

Leave Dee Snider alone.

Looks don't matter in the long run because people age anyways, so I'd marry the 5 but date/fuck the 9. In other words, it just depends on how serious you want to get right now.

Neither. Couldn't marry someone i didn't like as a person, and couldn't marry someone i wasn't attracted to. If i was forced i'd choose the 5 and just treat her like a buddy.

no. the song "you're so vein" was named after me because after i do a few bicep curls my veins are protruding out of my arm. i am also incredibly vain and narcissistic, my squeeze needs to be an extension of myself and be rated at least an 8/10

"Sacrifice" like with a curved blade by the light of a full moon? Could be fun...

Back