Would you rather?

vegan crossfitter sounds like she would have a pretty healthy and sexy body. I have no problem eating vegan with her once or twice. But I'll be damned if she think she will change me to vegan.

Otherwise, I don't mind a feminist. I think I'll enjoy some of the non-sense stories she be telling. I'll just nod and smile.

As for the man. I've seen some pretty hot manladies and I can't tell the difference. But no way am I doing a man. I rather fuck Palmela Handerson for life.

I'll happily hate fuck the impossibly bodacious but thunder cunty cross fit chick. Drown out her vegan bullshit with my wit & charming personality. Chuck the wheat grass shots out the window when she's not looking.....

raw

That's a win-win for me.

Keep in mind she is a crossfitter.
But she's a malnourished crossfitter because she's also a vegan (and I've seen plenty of fat crossfitters). She's got two things working against her and only one that's maybe working in her favor.

But she's a malnourished crossfitter because she's also a vegan (and I've seen plenty of fat crossfitters). She's got two things working against her and only one that's maybe working in her favor.
Yup, suicide it is.

I'd need to see what they look like.

Leaning towards vegan. I'll be uppity back and continue to eat meats.

Can't be a CrossFit girl and a third wave feminist. Exercising to be attractive is part of the patriarchal oppressive society we live in

I'd need to see what they look like.

Leaning towards vegan. I'll be uppity back and continue to eat meats.
Feminist is fat with dyed hair, meaning purple or pink, and repugnant in general. Like they all are

Depends. What's the crossfitter's FRAN time?

vegan cross-shitter, at least I have a chance to convert her

CF womynz

image_15_12_58_07_904_.jpg

train.jpg

Is it possible to have a third wave feminist that keep his dick?

Would you rather is more entertaining when it is cringy, but somewhat plausible.

This is just too easy. None.

Back