Would you rather?

cincymma79

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Marry a woman whom is an uppity vegan crossfitter, third wave feminist, or was completely perfect but was born a man?

Is die an option? Lol...

and who is** ;)

Well I usually say suicide is never the answer, but...

The feminist. I ain't marrying no man and I'd have fun taunting the crosfitter.

none, any poll that involves all answers having some form of 'married' is an automatic no=go for me.

Seriously, other than tax purposes, what reason is there for ANY male to get married in 2016/7?

none, any poll that involves all answers having some form of 'married' is an automatic no=go for me.

Seriously, other than tax purposes, what reason is there for ANY male to get married in 2016/7?

Because typing out every with this person forever and the other things marriage implies is lengthy and pointless when we have a short word for it

What the fuck is a third wave feminist

Because typing out every with this person forever and the other things marriage implies is lengthy and pointless when we have a short word for it
it involves one snatch for life tho, regardless of semantics?

ya, I'm good on that

I'm gonna say the dude, so long as he's pre-op

Not the born a man, but I've have to see pics of the other 2 first to decide.

I'll take the crossfitter. At least she'd have a nice ass.

uppity crossfitter might be ok, if not for Vegan

you could just tune out the boring stories about crossfit and other nonsensical bs, you can't tune out eating at whack restaurants tho

I wonder which thing she would never shut up about? Veganism, Crossfit, or the patriarchy?

Yeah, in this situation, I just wouldn't get married at all.

I wonder which thing she would never shut up about? Veganism, Crossfit, or the patriarchy?

Yeah, in this situation, I just wouldn't get married at all.
If being deaf were an option I may go for it.

First one. Not doing the man thing.

Well she won't be vegan for longg unless she's a lesbian

If being deaf were an option I may go for it.
Not gonna cut it. Have you seen most feminists? It's like they purposely make themselves as ugly as possible. Or maybe they became feminists because they were so ugly that they couldn't attract a man if they wanted to? It's a chicken/egg sort of thing. Anyways, I'll pass on those trolls.

Not gonna cut it. Have you seen most feminists? It's like they purposely make themselves as ugly as possible. Or maybe they became feminists because they were so ugly that they couldn't attract a man if they wanted to? It's a chicken/egg sort of thing. Anyways, I'll pass on those trolls.
Keep in mind she is a crossfitter.

Back