Would You Rather...

Kingfarthur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Have your favorite fighter lose a fight and get awarded the victory, or
Have your favorite fighter lose a fight and not get awarded the victory.

For example, I'm a GSP fan, but I was angry when he lost to Hendricks but got awarded the victory. I always want to see the correct fighter win over my favorite fighter getting fake wins, because I know deep down whether they lost or won.

In a fight as close as Georges/Hendricks, I would be happy my fighter won.

In reality, if my fighter won a fight like Sanchez/Kampmann, I'd begrudgingly shrug and say 'Judges, man ...'.

Who would you rather bone; Jack Nicholson or Meg Ryan?

Have your favorite fighter lose a fight and get awarded the victory, or
Have your favorite fighter lose a fight and not get awarded the victory.

For example, I'm a GSP fan, but I was angry when he lost to Hendricks but got awarded the victory. I always want to see the correct fighter win over my favorite fighter getting fake wins, because I know deep down whether they lost or won.

I share your feelings. Just can't stand a gift win even if my Favorite fighter wins. It just doesn't feel right inside.

If you win you win.
If you lose you lose.

I just don't like crappy judging......mma judging has a long way to go.....

What if I don't have a favourite fighter?

I share your feelings. Just can't stand a gift win even if my Favorite fighter wins. It just doesn't feel right inside.

Yeah, watching GSP get his hand raised was like, "WTF is this even real?" so embarrasing for the sport.

In a fight as close as Georges/Hendricks, I would be happy my fighter won.

In reality, if my fighter won a fight like Sanchez/Kampmann, I'd begrudgingly shrug and say 'Judges, man ...'.

Dude has 68,000+ posts, joined in 2008. Bow down to a true pimp beotches.

Oh wait I joined in 2006. Shit I forgot most of college I guess.

I had Hendricks winning but it's not that the "wrong fighter" won. It was close enough to where it could have gone either way. It's not like a Bendo-Thomson fight where you scratch your head like wtf.

I love Diego Sanchez, but god damn did that Gomi decision blow.

I'd rather see the right guy lose.

In the case of GSP-Hendricks, that would be neither. 47-47 Unanimous Draw.

I had Hendricks winning but it's not that the "wrong fighter" won. It was close enough to where it could have gone either way. It's not like a Bendo-Thomson fight where you scratch your head like wtf.

That was basically a tie. I thought Bendo edged him out, but with healthy hands Thompson wins. This is why I hate Bendo, he never finishes, literally never.

That was basically a tie. I thought Bendo edged him out, but with healthy hands Thompson wins. This is why I hate Bendo, he never finishes, literally never.

Maybe I should rewatch it. I just remember thinking after for once Bendo will lose a clear cut decision.

Back