Would you rather...?

sometimes, choke is your only option. These days all the punks on the street are pingin on something and are high as fuck, pain wont affect them! You might break their arm with an armbar but as soon as you let go they will get back and up and be all over you. Fucking crackhead junkies..
If you choke em, they aint getting up

Choke. Ends the fight no matter how much he wants to hold out, or how big and strong he is. No bruises and no injuries, therefore less likely to have legal ramifications.

I agree and plus while he is coming too you can call the cops. Not choking about the cops if your are 18 years old it is no longer a fight its assault or altercation. Furthermore there are degrees by law to defend yourself and to the point of abuse of force. The choke would be less damage and safest option for you and the attacker. Trust me its better to walk away. I say this my dad did 14 years of air force and plus 20 as correctional officer. The law is very tricky in terms of a fight. IF YOU MUST FIGHT IT SHOULD ONLY BE FOR YOUR LIFE OR TO PROTECT LIFE OF ANOTHER AND AT THAT POINT DO WHAT IS NECESSARY.

Id say try and get the guillotine. Its simmilar to a front headlock in appearance and you would have more of an argument for self defense. It would look like you were just trying not to get hit to most people I think. A triangle choke or rnc looks like you are skillfully trying to choke the guy

Back