Social Would you rather take a walk through a forest or along a beach?

Would you rather take a walk through a forest or along a beach?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Forest FTW imo.

AdobeStock_115106877-scaled.jpeg

couple-walking-on-the-beach.jpg

Both.

I wanna walk along that Russian beach where that girl got dragged into the water and disappeared.

And I’d love to walk through the Amazon where all the black caiman, jaguars and anacondas are.

Forest.

Easier to go into the bush and have a wank.

Ideally there would be a beach filled with bikini wearing women where the sand meets the tree line... ;)

1312844282757.gif.cfcea000808570a18ed2ea2639c87772.gif

And, yes , there is a full video of that on the web.

Last edited:
Luckily for me, I live in a place where I can walk through a jungle to a beach so I can do both at the same time. Unfortunately I can't do either right now because of my back issues.

Habitually, I migrate down to the beach areas on the rare occasions that I go away.

Brighton is closest, about an hours drive. Bournemouth is two hours away, though the town itself is pretty grim.

I used to live in Ryde on the Isle of Wight, about a fifteen minute walk from home, but I could see the sea from where I lived. I miss running along Appley Beach to Seaview and back. I miss that sea air.

I never got into the culture of camping or hiking. Staying overnight in a tent in a good forest, with a clear night sky, is on the bucket list.

Both.

I wanna walk along that Russian beach where that girl got dragged into the water and disappeared.

And I’d love to walk through the Amazon where all the black caiman, jaguars and anacondas are.
Tell us you wanna kill yourself without saying you wanna kill yourself

Back