Would you rather see Nelson vs Overeem than Nelson vs Cormier?

Reem vs Nelson would be an ok fight but I see it going the same way that Mir vs Nelson did, the Reem has a great clinch game and Look what Mir did to Nelson....

Conflicted

On the one hand, I'd be sad if Uber finally cracked Roy's legendary chin

One the other hand, I'd love to see him try to deliver Uberknees straight into the cushy, cushy belly.
[YT]
KmCpXA21P-I[/YT]

Overeem is on a 2-fight losing streak, and shouldn't fight anyone in the Top 10. Even Mir is too much for him (though he'll probably TKO Mir). Overeem needs a rebound fight.

Definitely Overeem. I don't say this often, but I'm pretty sure DC is a lock to win against BC. Want BC to win though.

Doesn't matter, Roy is / would KO both.

Bank on it.

Cormier knows he's losing.

I'd rather see Overeem than Cormier in any fight*. Win or lose, Overeem is always highly entertaining.

*Other than a title fight. Cormier is deserving of one right now, while Overeem obviously isn't.

Well he has a better chance against Overeem but who would Mir fight then? Mir vs Overeem is a good fight to make at this point since both guys are on losing streaks. Cormier just needs someone to fight who isnt really relevant since he is moving down.

I don't want Reem to lose and get cut, so DC vs Nelson. Reem would start off as he always does, winning, then gas and get KTFO.

Back