Would you rather see Jones vs. DC or Jones vs. Gus II next?

Jones vs Gus 2

Come on, after the 9 months of Sherdoggers being split on Jones / GUS we need to have the rematch to settle it. I'm sick of hearing about that fight and just want the story to end.

Jones/Gus II. Honestly I'd Ike to see DC get another LHW fight, maybe Rumble/Lil Nog winner

I'm more compelled by Jones VS DC but I think it's smart of the UFC to pull the trigger on the rematch first while it's fresh and most marketable.

Jones vs Gus II and it's not even close

/Thread.

Gus deserves the next title shot. In fact he should have gotten an immediate rematch because of how close their last fight was.

Jones/Gus 2

The rematch should have already happened but Jones has been doing his best to delay it.

DC . I actually think jones will finish Gus if they fight again . DC is the man and will run through jones . But I'm biased because DC is one of my favorite fighters .

DC/Jones

Most people who aren't blinded by bias or aren't stupid saw that Jones soundly beat Gus. Gus was almost finished and eating head kicks like cereal for the last 8 minutes of the fight but somehow pitter patters shots or shots that barely grazed Jones was supposed to win Gus the fight.

Cormier is the greatest threat to Jones and it isn't even close.

Jones/Gus...and have DC fight Rumble in the mean time, damn that would be fun

/Thread.

Gus deserves the next title shot. In fact he should have gotten an immediate rematch because of how close their last fight was.

Immediate rematches for contenders are retarded unless it's a blatant robbery.

The fight was competitive, but it was a solid 48-47 win for Jones.

With that said, Gus has done more than DC to earn a title shot.

cormier vs jones. or cormier vs gus.

i want to see if he cant ragdoll them too.

not super interested in jones/gus. it'll be another close fight with scoring disagreements.

Jones - Gus II because I want to see Gus get murdered by Jones before Jones gets murdered by DC.

Back