would you rather own the UFC or a sports franchise?

squatchi26

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For me it would be a difficult choice but i would choose an NFL team.

discuss?

Real Madrid fc. Surely worth the most money.

Idk flipping $2M into $4B seems like a good investment.

Neither, I would resurrect G.L.O.W (Gorgeous ladies of wrestling)

glow-gorgeous-ladies-of-wrestling.jpg

Holy fuck i just looked up the nfl and it's income. Apparently it's tye richest league in the world.

Did not realise. To me that's crazy.

Fan in me UFC so I could whip shit into shape. Realist, sports. Get some real fuckin' money.

If I could have made what the ufc made from their sale it's them. If you mean currently with what the ufc sold for id take an NFL franchise everyday of the week and twice on sunday. Not comparable at all imo. I love mma but it's a niche sport and probably always will be.

Either would be cool. But if I owned the UFC there would be no fuckery. It would be run like a major pro sports league.

I'd rather own a bait and tackle store personally, I'm an huge overachiever...lol

NFL. Much less work and the money keeps pouring in.

I love fishing so that would be awesome
My buddy Clyde Chandler (RIP) had a bait and tackle store on the late 90's, I'd go and spend time at his store ass early in the morning and help out, it was a fun gig, meet great people and see the catches when the customers would come back. I think it would be a fun thing to do to pass time since I'm no longer working for a living these days.

I'd rather own the Oakland Raiders so I could keep them in Oakland and not fuck over the loyal fan base that has supported this team for decades by moving them to Vegas

Back