Would you rather live in the UK or Canada

Canada. I've been there many times and it's not that bad. I'm not real big on the gun laws but other than that it seems like a good deal

Would dodge both if possible

If can't dodge, Canada for nature i guess

Canada. Nothing against the other option. I haven't been to the UK, but there are aspects I know I'd like as well. Ultimately though I want to retire in Western North Carolina.

Well i am Canadian and lived here for forty years and only been to the states three times in my life so, Canada. Would like to visit the UK though someday.

fun fact: you can fit England inside Canada 41 times. Such a tiny little place. lol Shit you can fit it into my province 8.5 times alone.

People from Europe do not understand how damn big this place is. I'm from Europe originally and I didn't get it.

People from Europe do not understand how damn big this place is. I'm from Europe originally and I didn't get it.

My friend had some relatives & friends visit him from Germany. They thought they could just drive out from southern Ontario for a weekend trip to Quebec and the Maritimes, my friend had to explain to them that our provinces are like 2-3 times the size of their country and it would be like driving from Germany to Portugal.

Has anyone said the UK has bad food yet? The people who pipe up who don't even have a passport or haven't even left their buttfuck state?
Good one. I've been to the UK about two dozen times. I once took a massive Euro trip to the UK, France, Monaco, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands and Belgium that began and ended in London. Best Italian food I had on that trip was in London. Probably better than any Italian I've had in Italy and I've been there about half a dozen times.

Good one. I've been to the UK about two dozen times. I once took a massive Euro trip to the UK, France, Monaco, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands and Belgium that began and ended in London. Best Italian food I had on that trip was in London. Probably better than any Italian I've had in Italy and I've been there about half a dozen times.

Your experiences are shared

There was a thread here where pretty much everyone said that everyone else makes better italian food than italians themselfs.

Been trolling italian members here ever since lol

I guess we know food, lol.
I've had great in Italy as well as bad, nearly cried in Florence when my Carbonara showed up in a cream based sauce. But touristy so they cater to the masses. But Locanda Locatelli, Genaro Contaldo's old restaurant and (RIP) Anthony Carluccio's restaurants in London were real favourites.

I guess we know food, lol.
I've had great in Italy as well as bad, nearly cried in Florence when my Carbonara showed up in a cream based sauce. But touristy so they cater to the masses. But Locanda Locatelli, Genaro Contaldo's old restaurant and (RIP) Anthony Carluccio's restaurants in London were real favourites.
Have you ever been to Canada hun? I'm not inviting you so don't get any ideas. o_Ojust curious is all.

Canada, and it's not even close. I would choose to live in a number of countries well before considering the UK.

Cost of living, sub-par cuisine, tiny cars and tinier roads, the monarchy and general lack of air conditioning. No thanks to that.

England does have a beautiful countryside, rich history and alot of culture, but I will take a bear claw and Hockey night in Canada over that any day of the week.

Canada has hotter chicks especially in French Canada.

Back