Would you rather do coke or fight Gustafsson?

There would barely be any left for you.

I-see-what-you-did-there-rage-face-meme.jpg

"Don" Jon has made coke cool again. :cool: Tanks Don!!1!1!!!

I wonder if Jones is the baddest man ever to do coke?

Coke, second baddest man on the planet, bentlys, bitches, snapchat dickpics.

He just made a new fan.

That title would go to Rick James

jones is doing cocaine to numb the memories of the ass kicking he took on the hands of alexander gustaffson.

Given the choice, the bystanders Gus assaulted would have probably chosen the coke.

Considering if i fought gus i would probably be killed, so it's coke for me

It's no surprise he's dodging Gus.

jones is doing cocaine to numb the memories of the ass kicking he took on the hands of alexander gustaffson.

No doubt. :icon_twis Here, hit this and let's celebrate Gustafsson beating that ass...

giphy.gif

Given the choice, the bystanders Gus assaulted would have probably chosen the coke.

Those 'bystanders' weren't innocent. This was also a decade ago. Gustafsson has been a saint since he learned what he did was wrong. Jon, on the other hand, just continues to fuck up. He went from a clean cut respectable guy (except for the snitching & pokes) to the sport's most hated in little time. Gustafsson is Christ-like in comparison to the evil that is "Don" Jon (Jones). :icon_lol:

No doubt. :icon_twis Here, hit this and let's celebrate Gustafsson beating that ass...

giphy.gif

Those 'bystanders' weren't innocent. This was also a decade ago. Gustafsson has been a saint since he learned what he did was wrong. Jon, on the other hand, just continues to fuck up. He went from a clean cut respectable guy (except for the snitching & pokes) to the sport's most hated in little time. Gustafsson is Christ-like in comparison to the evil that is "Don" Jon (Jones). :icon_lol:

Did Gus stop or did he just learn to leave no speaking victims?

Would you rather feel like Superman, or feel like you just got beat up by Superman?

Did Gus stop or did he just learn to leave no speaking victims?

He stopped after defending himself against these hooligans packing fisticuffs. He even did them a favor by removing their pack of cigarettes so they wouldn't potentially get lung cancer and die.

Like I said, Gustafsson has been Christ-like most of his life. He was wrong by not turning the other cheek and for that he sinned but he learned his lesson and is a much better man today. Jon Jones is still making his mistakes, he never learned the hard way, aside from damaging his Bentley.

both could give me a seizure, but at least I could butt scoot and run to avoid it with Gus.

Jones isn't doing this to avoid Gus, he prolly had mad nerves for losing to DC and took a hit...or two. that pressure.

Back