Would you rather be single or....

I've also had my ribs broken for fucking another woman.

<Fedor23>

Man if you cheat it should be a lot during 1 long business trip then confess after. You messed up doing it at separate times. She forgave the first

You should make a thread on that topic again lol

You should make a thread on that topic again lol

Again? I haven't Made one un the first place.

giphy.gif

Single is terrible but being with someone you don't love precludes the possibly of being with someone you do. I am also wondering this question.

Why do you view being single as terrible?

My life is full of regrets, I don't know if I can answer this properly.

But if you're gonna spend your lifetime with someone, spend it with someone you love.

I have a serious spiritual malady, I always think the grass is greener on the other side. When I’m in a relationship I feel locked down. When I’m doing the bachelor thing I start to want a serious relationship and less hollow sexual interactions. In the end I realize this just means I have a lot of self work still to do.

Also, I’m in a serious relationship right now living with my gf of two years.

Rather be single. I would settle for other things in life, but I will never settle in a woman/relationship just for the sake of having someone. Hey, but that's just me.

single. i notice most marriages around me consist of people who settled for what they didnt want because they didnt want to be alone, and the resentment shows.

i notice the more happy marriages around me consist of people who are cheating on each other, until things come to light and the marriage/relationship goes to shits. ignorance is bliss i guess?

i don't have many happy marriages around me except for my own parents and ppl of their generation, seems marriage isn't what it use to be, ppl make vows they have 0 intention of keeping or living by. for this reason i feel im better off alone, but who knows if that changes in the future, for now tho im in a good place.

lust comes easy. but love is a process. it's something built over time. if you love someone, you'll look past certain faults and see them as a whole for who they are. and if there's more good than bad, then it's worth staying together.

lust comes easy. but love is a process. it's something built over time. if you love someone, you'll look past certain faults and see them as a whole for who they are. and if there's more good than bad, then it's worth staying together.

<JackieThumbsUp>

some jaded motherfuckres in yhis thread afraid of their own feelings like a little baby lol

I’m married to my wife.

Back