Would you rather be phenomenon in the UFC and mediocre in Bellator or........

If we examine the excuses, for bellator phenom to mediocre ufc, there’s: USADA, can crusher, not as good as advertised..

for ufc phenom to mediocre bellator there’s: got old, got cracked, heart no longer in it..

I’d go with great in UFC so I could argue in my prime, boy was I something

ioyfzbwdisz60vew.gif

if you succeed in the UFC and then become a jobber in Bellator you'll still be getting paid more than the guys who worked their way to the top and stayed with Bellator

they're like the TNA of MMA

UFC Phenomenon, probably getting paid there and got all the glory, then moved to Bellator way past expiration date and still getting paid just on name value, so its ok to lose and Bellator will be perceived as a legit org with fighters beating on former UFC great.

Between the two UFC obviously.

Same sport but one organisation is so much bigger that it’s seen by most of the fans of said sport, as the sport in itself.

U
F
C

without a question

you talking Anderson Silva, Conor, Brock earning potential if said phenom

The one from the thread title.

Or be like Mousasi. Pretty damn decent in both

The only reason a phenomenal UFC fighter becomes mediocre in Bellator is because he's fighting long past his prime.

But if you can't win your senior citizen fights against boxers you are nothing.

The answer is phenomenal in the UFC and meh in Bellator.

Simple reasoning dictates you can get better sponsors if you have a name. Being phenomenal in the UFC will give you that name.

When you go to bellator you get top tier sponsors just because of your name.

More money and notoriety.

Back