Would you quit your job if they blocked Sherdog?

I never understood how/why anyone found time in work to use sites like this.
Every job i've ever had has been so busy that you just never had time.
I spend a good half my shift most days on sherdog sometimes all shift. Union Labor ftw

. . Why dont you just sign up to the Underground? . . Oh, nevermind, just quit your job man.

i work for sherdog so i doubt i ever find myself in that situation.

Quit. there are thousands of jobs, but only 1 Sherdog.

How about you stop being a slacker and do your fucking job? How the hell do people like this even have a job?
My job involves sitting around waiting for something to break so I can fix it. If nothings broken and I can sit around it means I've been doing my job

Company is implementing very strict websense blocking this week to increase productivity. Pretty much all websites of even remote entertainment value are blocked, including all forums, and videos and news websites.

My game plan is to use an encrypted VPN tunnel since I have rooted my workstation, but I figure eventually I will be caught in an audit, at that point should I walk?

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

It won't make any difference to my productivity as I am a software developer and they don't even know what hardware platform our next product will be on, so not really a bunch I can do except browse the web all day.
ukGm72ZLZvYfS.gif

Naw bruh, naw.

Sounds like it's Sherdog you should be quitting.

No.
But I would paint "Sherdog forever" on the front of the hospital in giant letters.

As a manager I would fire any employee who was on Sherdog during working hours.

We're paying you to work, not to play.

Funny, different work environments make all the difference. I used to work in a place where they didn't care if you watch movies during work as long as you produced the finish project. I'd leave if someone questioned my watching Batman or posting to Sherdog. It depends on the type of job, right now I am developing applications and it really helps to just do nothing for 5-6 hours a day until I come up with some kind of solution.

Eventually I'll just have to be self-employed, couldn't work in an environment where someone doesn't trust me to produce despite the appearance of doing nothing.

Company is implementing very strict websense blocking this week to increase productivity. Pretty much all websites of even remote entertainment value are blocked, including all forums, and videos and news websites.

My game plan is to use an encrypted VPN tunnel since I have rooted my workstation, but I figure eventually I will be caught in an audit, at that point should I walk?

We have a strict "no personal phones" policy, but I guess I could always take long bathroom breaks and use my personal phone to browse.

It won't make any difference to my productivity as I am a software developer and they don't even know what hardware platform our next product will be on, so not really a bunch I can do except browse the web all day.
TS
giphy.gif

Uh nope I'd just use a VPN, since I'm not a fucking moron.

Wait, you're a software developer who can't figure out a work around in order to get online..

Like a Rasberry Pi, piggybacking your desktop running a web browser through a VPN..

Hmmmm....

Who quits a job over Internet access ...

Great fucking idea to commit a fucking felony by rooting your comp.

You'll walk in handcuffs dumbass by hacking your work comp.

working hard, or hardly working?

that is the question I ponder as I surf the web 95% of my worktime

Back