Would you put your mouth piece back in after it hit the floor?

Fighters can’t fight with sweat/blood transmissible diseases...... worse things to worry about than having sweat traces from the floor in your mouth in a fist fight.....

There has been like 5 or 6 fights before this. Sweat blood possibly faeces all over the canvas.

Mouth piece hits the floor 2xs and just put that shit back in my mouth????

<{cruzshake}>

What you guys think?
They rinse it bro , only fighters with anti vax moms have to worry about that

They rinse it bro , only fighters with anti vax moms have to worry about that
They haven't been in this fight man. Mouth piece fell out 4xs. All 4 no rinse.

I don't know why fighters lose their mouth pieces. Are they just using a cheap mouthpiece. A well fit mouthpiece should be hard to take out.

Yes I would; without hesitation. I’d rather forget about germs and keep all my teeth.

Is this actually debatable?

The alternative is possibly having all your teeth knocked out and needing dentures the rest of your life, and youd be scared of some germs?

Yes I would; without hesitation. I’d rather forget about germs and keep all my teeth.

Is this actually debatable?
I dont see the issue with keeping some commission approved mouth wash near by for such an occasion.

It doesn't have to be such an extreme

They haven't been in this fight man. Mouth piece fell out 4xs. All 4 no rinse.
well the only explanation is that in Texas they have better immunities and they deemed the wash unnecessary

Hell ya i aint trying to loose any teeth

Yes, I like having teeth

People missing teeth are ugly

I would be more worried about getting punched in my face personally:D

Everybody has a blood test done testing for communicable diseases bruv

Staph and ringworm about the worst you gonna get off them mats
Do they check the feet and ref's shoes for dog shit?

There has been like 5 or 6 fights before this. Sweat blood possibly faeces all over the canvas.

Mouth piece hits the floor 2xs and just put that shit back in my mouth????

<{cruzshake}>

What you guys think?

directly rubbing against another person sweating, panting, cuts, blood, spit, etc and you'd be concerned with your mouthpiece hitting the mat?

also, faeces

Back