Would you prefer a UFC without USADA?

1)Legit sport. Zero cheaters. Best natural fighters in the world.
2)make steroids legal and encouraged. Have the UFC institute higher those Russian Olympic guys. Have docotors create frankenstein Superhumans and let em bang bro!

Either way, im good with it but lets stop this half ass shit. Right now we know alot of fighters do it anyways and as long as you are a draw the UFC doesnt seem to care so its all in or nothing for me.

You said peds were still not legal pre USADA. That is false. They were legal at one point in the UFC under the TRT program. It was sanctioned ped use. Hence TRT Vitor did what he did legally all within the rules.

So TRT is the only PED that is used.. Yes TRT was banned unless there was a TRT exemption but what about all the others?

Here is a list of fighters caugt(http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-steroid-busts-definitive-timeline/) you will see that fighters were caught pre USADA..

I hate cigarettes Coffey drugs devil in me who telling me to hate Serbians Muslims other nationalities not even knowing that people also hate people who mentally damaging other people cancer all alcohol and steroids too. USADA is great and teaching young kids to be natural

That was Nevada athletic commission, despite the fact the samples analysed at SMRTL (The wada lab that USADA use) didnt even have Nick as positive

The same Nevada athletic commission that banned Cythia Calvillo for 9 months when USADA only gave her three

Bit like Texas that banned three fighters when they didnt even cross the USADA threshold

USADA have actually brought some sense to the cannabis regulations, higher threshold, short bans, made shorter if you do a drug awareness course.

As usual, you bring the facts my man
But why YELLOW?

1. We would have far fewer canceled fights, less injuries ect.

2. We wouldn't lose key fighters on the roster like Jones

3. It would actually be more of a level playing field considering all the fighters who try to cheat anyway and get around the rules.

4. We would get to see these athletes at their optimum.

If anything, I feel the sport has suffered with USADA just so Dana can call it a legitimate sport when trying to sign espn deals, when in reality, this is cage fighting, not Olympic figure skating.

Sure, but even more I'd a UFC that didn't check gloves and wraps for foreign objects. Think of the exciting KO's we'd see if fighters could put metal into their gloves. The whole idea of testing fighters for things like PED's and foreign objects just gets in the way of excitement. Let's face it, there's a reason the Romans allowed gladiators to bring swords and spears into the Colosseum - excitement comes from amplifying normal human abilities, and weapons are the biggest amplifiers out there.

Basically a thread for all the anderson and jones fans to complain about usada

Would you prefer a UFC without USADA?

serveimage

1. We would have far fewer canceled fights, less injuries ect.

2. We wouldn't lose key fighters on the roster like Jones

3. It would actually be more of a level playing field considering all the fighters who try to cheat anyway and get around the rules.

4. We would get to see these athletes at their optimum.

If anything, I feel the sport has suffered with USADA just so Dana can call it a legitimate sport when trying to sign espn deals, when in reality, this is cage fighting, not Olympic figure skating.
Level playing field lol. Basically you are mandating all fighters must use steroids(Which is terrible for your health and wellbeing in the long run) to compete

To the 2nd bolded. yes this is cagefighting, and you are trying to authorize people to basically load their boxing gloves with metal for lack of a better analogy

Don't see the point, seems like fighters would be stronger and recover faster with them.

If it was done under medical professionals could be all around safer.

Still can't say for sure because I don't truly understand all the PED's out there and what they do to peoples bodies. Something I suspect most of you whom feel strongly (one way or the other) neglect to internalize.

USADA going away would send UFC into another golden age. I can't understand why people who claim to be fight-fans support something that ruins fights

I watched before USADA, would watch without. Don’t think they can take the hit of removing it now. After making such a show of PEDs, now it can’t go the other way.

I prefer the UFC have a legitimate, realistic self administered testing program like other major sports.

Let them all juice it up. These fighters can have long careers like Vitor.

USADA and weight cutting are the worst things about the sport.

Back