would you pay for an all-woman card

I wouldn't pay for it, but if it was on fox or something I'd watch most of it...

okay, okay, SOME of it.

Shogun, Nog bros, Struve, etc had sex change before UFC 190?

most mma fans here were saying it was gonna bomb. most of the ppv buys were from casuals who dont care about any of those guys. an all female card wouldnt have made a difference. depending on who they were it probably could have been more. put cyborg as the co-main it probably would have done better.

Rousey vs Cyborg (main)
Joanna vs Gadelha II (co-main)
Zinagno vs Miesha II
Holm vs Eye
Calderwood vs VanZant
Davis vs McMann II
Kaufman vs Pena
Waterson vs Aguilar

Last edited:
most mma fans here were saying it was gonna bomb. most of the ppv buys were from casuals who dont care about any of those guys. an all female card wouldnt have made a difference. depending on who they were it probably could have been more. put cyborg as the co-main it probably would have done better.
an all woman card wouldn't make a difference?

So you are saying some random new female new comers are equal to Nog bros, Shogun, big foot, Maia, Steuve ?

Does bandwidth count as payment?

UbK1Kh5.png

an all woman card wouldn't make a difference?

So you are saying some random new female new comers are equal to Nog bros, Shogun, big foot, Maia, Steuve ?

lol, those guys are done. they never had huge drawing power to begin with. struve? maia? bigfoot? lol!!!

Ronda vs. Cyborg
Moroz vs. Albu
Tate vs. Zingano II
McMann vs. Eye
Waterson vs. Torres

=

slurIiM.jpg

I originally signed up for fight pass for an Invicta card, if that counts.

lol, those guys are done. they never had huge drawing power to begin with. struve? maia? bigfoot? lol!!!

So you are implyimg female fighters (other than Cyroid and Ronda) have more drawing power than struve, Nog bros, big foot, maia, shogun?

That's a cool story

But but but biggest star in UFC/MMA/Sport is fighting

Lets not forget the most dominant athlete in sports today and pound for pound greatest fighter ever. She just might be the second coming of Christ.

Every 'there should be a wmma sub forum thread' gets deleted

Both of mine have too.

Yet shit troll threads stay. Not suspect at all, sherdog.

Corrupt.

with Ronda vs some random chick for the main event?

If no, why not? Don't you want to watch the biggest star in MMA and sports?

No, I don't buy cards with 2 WMMA fights in the main card, usually those cards are completely watered down. I consider those cards to be for new audiences who are just following Ronda.

I would only pay a card with WMMA fights in them if they had other title fights in them and other good matchups.

You bros are missing out if u don't watch Honda, one of the greatest athletes of all time, most dominate p4p fighter, in our generation.

An all woman-card lead by Honda can get 100 million buys easily.

Hail to Honda!!

Back