Would you marry someone like this?

I don't think that means at all, a girl might cheat in a committed relationship.

I have known many gals, who tend to 'binge sex' for a short period. Particularly if a gal is looking for a relationship, and feels she got duped by 'asshole guys' who pretended they wanted a relationship with her and then just ' hit it and quit it'.

After a few times of feeling used some gals trick themselves (and some may legit want it) that they don't want a relationship either and are just out for casual sex. And now they are going to 'fuck like a guy' and just go out on weekends to bang. Some are still legit hoping to find a relationship or more but they lie to themselves because they don't want to feel used again and want to feel empowered as the user.

Girls who decide that can easily pile up pretty big numbers quick.

Make sense, but that's still indicative of a flawed personality I.m.o. loyalty or not.

Any of girl who write articles like that are likely delusional feminists. No, you fucking a million strangers isn't the same for women, it will never be.

...how many men do you think your girl has fucked? Whatever number she gave you multiply it by 3.

People like this crack me up. Bro if you think you can find a virgin this day and age. More power to you I guess

I agree virgins are rare, but why do y'all act like there isn't a happy medium?

Not every woman's been "ran through"

I dated a girl who would blow me almost every time we were together, we dated for about 2 years. We broke up because she turned into a complete psycho. Hallucinations etc, apparently she was severely depressed and ended up being hypersexual to make up for her lack up happiness. Best 2 years of my life lol.
After I broke up with her she became a total wreck, started sleeping around with everyone, blowbangs, gangbangs. Pretty much everything. I saw a video of her with 3 guys that circulated all over town.

Shes now married with a kid. Poor guy probably has no clue lol.

Sounds like she was manic depressive. Mania can cause hypersexuality.

I agree virgins are rare, but why do y'all act like there isn't a happy medium?

Not every woman's been "ran through"
That's true but it's also true alot of women lie about how many dudes they slept with. I've heard alot of them admit it. It's not impossible to find a chick who has only been with one or 2 but either A: they married at a younger age and that's all they've ever known. B: They are really young C: Haven't for religious purposes.

I just think it's ridiculous sherdoggers hold women to some ridiculous standard that they don't themselves adhere to (if their not some,nerd on their mom's basement anyways) and think they can fuck all kinds of women but if a chick does it she is a whore.

Sounds like she was manic depressive. Mania can cause hypersexuality.
That is the truth. It's crazy. it just spiraled out of control. She started claiming she was having hallucinations of people who were dead, would hear shit etc. Psychiatrist said it was the result of non treatment. I couldn't stay with her. She couldn't comprehend that we were broken up for a while. It was a weird time in life for sure. I felt bad for her to be honest. When I saw that video it was sobering as to how mental disorders mess with people. After seeing what I saw it was crazy. I knew her so I knew she enjoyed it but could tell it wasnt what she wanted.

After seeing her what she did knowing it was on camera kinda bothered me.

why the fuck would anyone marry someone like that? a guy would need to have zero respect for himself. but i'm sure there are plenty of guys out there just like that.

^This is what drives so many guys hate.

The fact that most men have to work so hard for sex with success only being occasional and sparse, and women can literally decide today, I want sex everyday and she will get it easily.

SMH.
Maybe, also doesn't sound like the type of person who would be loyal though.

Meh. Anyone marrying a ho like that deserves whatever he gets with a ruined life.

I don’t know why guys worship women so much. You should be out there slaying and taking names.

My dick warts are almost gone. You can barely see them now. When I get back out there I will post some savage victories.

Not the 7 dudes in a week aspect no.

But the general question of would you marry a hypersexual monagamous woman? Why wouldn't you?

If you enjoy sex, you SHOULD marry a woman who enjoys sex too.

In what sort of fantasy land are we living where a woman that fucks 7 guys in 7 nights "won't cheat on you". It may not be today or tomorrow, but...
Right.. And they will excuse it, get support from other women on social media who like whores making men look bad, and carry on with no shame. Tired of these no self-control skanks.

GfevdKW.jpg

No. She’s probably been with a ton of dudes and quite honestly sometimes I like to save up a few days and unleash a big one.

I would not marry her, because I'm never getting married.

But my girl and I will gladly tag-team-and-out-bang all of those seven fucking dweebs from the article, including Lisa's dweebette self.

Back