Would you marry someone like this?

Based on that article title she's had sex with at least 7 different people. No, I would not marry her, or someone like her.
...how many men do you think your girl has fucked? Whatever number she gave you multiply it by 3.

People like this crack me up. Bro if you think you can find a virgin this day and age. More power to you I guess

So you paid for the wedding, the honeymoon, and now she is gonna divorce rape you and make you pay alimony, nice move genius

Don't forget about day child support.

Voight-Anaconda-3.jpg

I'd bone her down for sure. Maybe even kick it with her a few times

But marriage? Nah! Why buy the cow...

...how many men do you think your girl has fucked? Whatever number she gave you multiply it by 3.

People like this crack me up. Bro if you think you can find a virgin this day and age. More power to you I guess

This is true, you really cant care about that shit. I'd rather a woman be experienced, know what she likes and have gotten whatever needed to get out of her system before I marry her.

"When it was all over Nadia cried, and she realised it wasn't actually about the sex but about the "liberation" and acting on her desires"

Did she really need to fuck 7 different strangers to feel liberated? Such a brave wahmon.

Back in my day we'd call this hoeing
PfVKgNN.jpg

"When it was all over Nadia cried, and she realised it wasn't actually about the sex but about the "liberation" and acting on her desires"

Did she really need to fuck 7 different strangers to feel liberated? Such a brave wahmon.

Back in my day we'd call this hoeing
PfVKgNN.jpg
I wish Patrice Oneal was still with us (RIP Patrice) so i could hear him laughing at these dumb broads

Unmarried guys dont realize that you need to match up sexually for a good marriage.

I'd judge her but for the fact that if I had the sexual prowess to get seven different smashes in as many days then I probably would too.

So you paid for the wedding, the honeymoon, and now she is gonna divorce rape you and make you pay alimony, nice move genius
My secret, hidden wife, married to my alter ego, who only exists on paper.
Mama didn't raise no fool

7 one night stands?

Sounds almost impossible that she wouldn't cheat, but I'll entertain the scenario given. Still a "no".

Was she getting her back blown out by scores of random dudes before she met me? She'd definitely have an STD (at the very least herpies). Loyal or not, any girl who takes pics like that is a guaranteed attention whore.

I'll pass.

I'd judge her but for the fact that if I had the sexual prowess to get seven different smashes in as many days then I probably would too.
^This is what drives so many guys hate.

The fact that most men have to work so hard for sex with success only being occasional and sparse, and women can literally decide today, I want sex everyday and she will get it easily.

SMH.

7 one night stands?

Sounds almost impossible that she wouldn't cheat, but I'll entertain the scenario given. Still a "no".

Was she getting her back blown out by scores of random dudes before she met me? She'd definitely have an STD (at the very least herpies). Loyal or not, any girl who takes pics like that is a guaranteed attention whore.

I'll pass.

I don't think that means at all, a girl might cheat in a committed relationship.

I have known many gals, who tend to 'binge sex' for a short period. Particularly if a gal is looking for a relationship, and feels she got duped by 'asshole guys' who pretended they wanted a relationship with her and then just ' hit it and quit it'.

After a few times of feeling used some gals trick themselves (and some may legit want it) that they don't want a relationship either and are just out for casual sex. And now they are going to 'fuck like a guy' and just go out on weekends to bang. Some are still legit hoping to find a relationship or more but they lie to themselves because they don't want to feel used again and want to feel empowered as the user.

Girls who decide that can easily pile up pretty big numbers quick.

Let's say she has a good personality and completely normal, but hypersexual. She will not cheat on you. Would you marry and have children with?

xGnkrR9.jpg
I just feel sorry that Ben had to go after me...lol

And the number question will always come up in every relationship...

Hell no, not because she banged 7 dudes in 7 nights though, I'd just be too jealous that I could never bang 7 different chicks in 7 days.

I was going to reply with a dismissive tone but maybe a real reply will at least prod others to think about this a bit more.

1) If you want to find a virgin that would make a good wife, you absolutely can.

2) Considering that you're choosing a woman to spend the rest of your life with who will be a loyal wife, good mother, and will fit into your existing family...it is a huge mistake to settle for a woman who has had a lot of sexual partners.

A lot of guys have a defeatist attitude, similar to yours. Basically deciding to not even try looking because it's "impossible to find a girl like that these days".

Then you have another group of guys who want to show how open minded and emotionally strong they are state something along the lines of "If you're confident it doesn't matter how many guys she's been with."

But the reality is opposite. If you're confident and masculine you'll look for a woman that is likely to have the traits I mentioned above. If you lack confidence you'll just accept what you think you can get.

Back