Would you make this trade?

Ash E Larry

God D@mn I love me!
@Black
Reaction score
I have a .45 EAA Witness, all steel that a buddy of mine wants to trade straight up for his Glock 17 Gen 4.

Thoughts?

A 45 for a measly 9mm?

Chesten_Hesten_zpsedbcacd3.gif

Hey If that's you're only Handgun, the 45, I'd keep it, and just add another. You know, the 9mm.

How's the trigger on the glock?

Last edited:
I'd make the trade too. Especially if the Glock was in good condition.

I'd make that trade quick before he changes his mind.

I'd do it, assuming the Glock is in good condition.

if it was a cz instead of a clone, id keep it.

i carry a g19 but im not a big fan of glocks typically. i like my carry but but if i got a full size i'd probably go m&p or my cz75 :)

still, 9 is cheaper to shoot, which in todays climate is important to me. and the mag will hold more, if its also a defensive gun.

people get worked up about caliber debates, but everyone i've ever trained with that shoots people for a living will generally tell you that all handguns suck, and the caliber "doesnt fucking matter."

i carry a g19 but im not a big fan of glocks typically. i like my carry but but if i got a full size i'd probably go m&p or my cz75 :)

still, 9 is cheaper to shoot, which in todays climate is important to me. and the mag will hold more, if its also a defensive gun.

people get worked up about caliber debates, but everyone i've ever trained with that shoots people for a living will generally tell you that all handguns suck, and the caliber "doesnt fucking matter."

How easy is your 19 to carry without printing? I was looking to buy a shield, but now I'm thinking maybe I'll just carry the 23 I already own.

i was and still occasionally am paranoid about that.

i cant really wear a t shirt ( i carry around 4/5 oclock on the hip). i pretty much always wear button ups and for the most part its alright. ive been carrying for awhile now so i accept that sometimes there will be a corner that pokes through the shirt. NO ONE notices. i used to freak out if there was any conveivable bulge, but im sorta over that now.

of course when im walking my dog i alter the way i bend over to pick up his poop and shit, but stuff like that comes with the territory.

i used to carry a kahr cw9, which concealed so easily, but i didnt like it. now that ive gone to a "proper sized pistol," i dont think id like going back to a tiny single stack.

id say look into getting a good holster (i prefer kydex) and playing with it alot. even if you print most people wont notice. it took me along time to get used to it but now that i am i dont want to go back.

shit i had to come in to work tonight for some overtime and forgot i was wearing it and no one here noticed, and they all even know that im a gun nerd.

I have a .357 GP100, which works because i can shoot .38 and .38+P. I do not have a 9 and this Glock looks great, good trigger, nothing i see wrong with it.

Will let you guys know if this trade happens or not but if my friend is willing to move forward, as i see it right now, i may just pull the trigger on this deal.

That is the gun i am currently saving up for is a CZ, they are just too fucking sweet!

I would make that trade in a heartbeat. Im not a fan of EAA guns at all.

I would make that trade in a heartbeat. Im not a fan of EAA guns at all.

What don't you like about them? Be it the Witness i have is 10yrs old, and it is the only EAA i own, with zero problems to date.

I'd definitely do it, providing that there's nothing wrong with the glock.

Probably one of the softest recoiling glock in stock form, and in 9mm so its going to last forever.

Just a ferocious no-nonsense hole punching machine with lots of fire power. No doubt much more durable and probably more reliable than your fo-five imo.

Do it man! Its a no brainer to me, Glocks are awesome.

How easy is your 19 to carry without printing? I was looking to buy a shield, but now I'm thinking maybe I'll just carry the 23 I already own.

I carried my 19 at work in my pocket for months and no one noticed it. I eventually told them and they were amazed.

Back