Would you love it or hate it, if Ngannou boxed Tyson Fury?

Would you love it or hate it, if Ngannou boxed Tyson Fury?

• Total voters
if AJ smashes up Fury, we really would have battle of the units

I don't care for spectacle; I watch real fights. Obviously, Francis would be taking some CTE for extra cash.

Francis won't be able to pull the tackle and spoon like he did in his last fight, and for someone with this level of technique, the fight clearly wouldn't end well:
QeKOv87.gif

Fury will embarrass him.

There are a lot of idiots who think Francis might land a punch on Fury so I would like to see it just to silence the fools.

But they got a small brain. He would need to put a thumping on Francis. Also not get lazy or lack focus.

Wilder hit him. It would be a mockery if the lineal hw champ got flat lined by a 0-0 fighter.

This topic shows how fickle, insecure, and narrow minded MMA fans are. Imagine speaking negatively about a man exploring different career opportunities.

Pot meet kettle.

Both sets of fans routinely embarrass themselves in these discussions.

There's no need to see it. The outcome has never been in question. Ngannou has shit tier stamina and lacks the necessary experience to pace himself in the boxing ring. As a result he'd gas out after only a few rounds, Fury would immediately capitalize, and stop him in his tracks.

I agree that Fury has bigger fish to fry before any potential crossover matchup.

Having said that, if there was a hybrid rules set that at least made it interesting it would certainly be worth watching.

Bare knuckle rules would be most interesting, or something similar but with 4oz gloves where you can hit in the clinch and generally dirty box.

Back