Would you lose respect for Khabib if Tony taps him?

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy has called Conor a tap machine and has gone as far as locking his brother in a ice chamber to the point of begging to be released

If he ever taps is there any coming back from it?

oWMwkU.png

I currently believe he would go out like a warrior and let his limb break or go unconscious but what if he didn't?

This stuff tends to have a way of coming back around

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Even if Khabib does lose to Tony, nothing will change the fact that Khabib humiliated Conman in front of the world.

We all remember what happened

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy has called Conor a tap machine and has gone as far as locking his brother in a ice chamber to the point of begging to be released

If he ever taps is there any coming back from it?

oWMwkU.png

I currently believe he would go out like a warrior and let his limb break or go unconscious but what if he didn't?

This stuff tend to have a way of coming back around
If khabib never won another fight for the rest of his career we’d still talk about him in the LW GOAT discussion. I don’t disrespect athletes for declining, it happens to everyone.

Fighters win and lose its part of the game.

But some fighters (Conor) are just born quitters, if Tony catches Khabib it will be a struggle not a fast tap.

Also getting subbed by Tony is nothing to be ashamed of.

I’d be genuinely surprised if khabib ever tapped to a choke. Probably not happening.

Btw that video of him fucking with his cousin was before he lost, that title was click bait.

Either way, there’s a big difference between giving up your neck when shit gets rough and actually getting caught in a submission.

Not at all, though I don't think Khabib would ever tap unless Tony snatches a limb or something. If he got caught in a neck crank or something, I think he'd definitely let Tony put him to sleep instead

I’m sure I’d come straight into Sherdog and read about how he’s really a can and Ferguson is GOAT.

But some fighters (Conor) are just born quitters, if Tony catches Khabib it will be a struggle not a fast tap.

Conman fans are praying that Tony wins because Khabib stole Conrad’s soul forever

Khabib and Tony respect each other greatly, Khabib doesn’t hate Tony like he does Conman

I don't lose respect for fighters when they lose. I know what to expect from posters who do.

This kind of talk and bravado always seems to come back around

I'm just pointing it out now

Conman fans are praying that Tony wins because Khabib stole Conrad’s soul forever

Khabib and Tony respect each other greatly, Khabib doesn’t hate Tony like he does Conman
Khabib didn't take his soul ffs he just beat him as most expected he would. Obviously sherdog has a lot of McGoobers that were trolling nonstop, but who values the opinions of trolls anyway? :) Conor might return and win every fight, we have to wait and see if his soul was taken or not, but it certainly didn't exit his body when he tapped to a face crank lol.

Souls....

Getting subbed by Nate (top 5 all-time UFC submission finishes) and Khabib (undefeated monster) is somehing to be ashamed of?

You assumed it by calling Conor a quitter in the same post

If Tony who doesn't have the same submission credentials as Nate taps Khabib why is Conor more of a quitter?
Incorrect, it seems you are the one who assumed, incorrectly at that.

You needn’t always be so defensive on a karate messaging board.

The thing about that ice bath-video is that they were all speaking English the entire time. It was clearly made for entertainment-purposes.

Back