Would you like to see Silva retire if he loses the rematch?

If he loses, oh well. He is still one of the best this sport has ever seen. How could anyone want to stop seeing him. Losing the belt doesn't make him less entertaining and spectacular.

Nope, losing to one guy isn't a definitive sign of not being able to beat top guys. It could be, but it also could be a match-up thing or that Weidman's simply great. Him retiring after suddenly dropping 2 fights to the same guy after that huge streak would leave too many questions.

No, I would like to see him lose 4 in a row.

I'm undecided. He can still dominate the division but its just not the same. I'm not sure if he will want to retire anyway if he loses, which I do think will happen.

He'll fight Jon Jones in an epic super fight.

I really don't think Silva will be losing to Weidman again, not only do I think Silva will win but I think Silva will be devastating.

I really don't think Silva will be losing to Weidman again, not only do I think Silva will win but I think Silva will be devastating.

I do too, but to be fair, Weidman didn't look solid before that KO aside from the early TD/GnP. Both can do a lot better.

Not really.

Did Sonnen retire after he lost twice to the same guy? He's as big as ever right now.

Some fighters just have your number.

I think Weidman will beat him again.

But i can't see how anyone wouldn't want to see him continue fighting. Unless you're worried about him tarnishing his legacy.

Back