Would you like to see Silva retire if he loses the rematch?

I still want to see him fight GSP

I would still love to see him fight GSP at 170. If that fight happens at 170 that fight is really intriguing to me. Not catchweight though, I feel silva would definitely win at 175 or 177.

I would still love to see him fight GSP at 170. If that fight happens at 170 that fight is really intriguing to me. Not catchweight though, I feel silva would definitely win at 175 or 177.

Silva ending his career at the weightclass he started, mm sounds interesting. but tbh He's old, thats what people are forgetting, i dont think he wants to cut to 170 anymore. Catchweight is more fair plus GSP would also have to cut less(GSP also doesnt rlly have a big size disadvantage, he only is shorter, their reach is close and so is their weight on fight night, especially now since GSP has gotten more muscular since his injury).

No. There's still a few matches I'd like to see. Plus his legacy is complete.

Not really, Anderson still has intriguing left on the table. Mainly guys like Cung Le, Jacare and Bisping.

Nah....I wanna see more from Anderson

Couldn't care less.

wat

I wouldn't particularly "like" to see him retire, but if that's what he would choose to do then I couldn't be upset with him. It's his decision to do what he wants with himself and his career and if anybody deserves to decide on their own whether or not they'll keep fighting it's him.

As long as his earning potential is high and he's not taking too much damage I say go for it. One life to live.

There is only one good thing of Silva continuing to fight after Weidman beats him again.

You'll get to see him at your state fair for pennies on the dollar fighting other "greats" like AA, Rampage, Tito, Rumble, Monson, Fedor....

Silva is top 3 greatest fighters ever. If he loses would you like to see him retire? If SIlva loses I wouldn't mind seeing him retire. If he were to lose again there is no way he will be booked in any of the fights I personally would like to see him in, mainly Jones. I dont see any compelling fights for a non champion Silva.

I dont know kev, there's a big pile of money waiting for him if he fights someone challenging like the dragon or bones. Thing is now that silva lost to wonderboy im thinkin he may know hes outmatched at his age

No retire. Let Anderson Silva roam from division to division to pursue the best challenges just like Ryu wanders the world to face the top fighters in Street Fighter.

Hell no. He still has alot of fight in him. If he continues to lose after Weidman fight then perhaps yes

I would like to see him retire once he stops enjoying fighting.

I agree with this. For the time being, I think he still has several fights in him. But win or lose, this Weidman fight will be telling on where his head is concerning the fight game.

For his resume maybe, for me to still enjoy his fight no way :)

i'll continue to watch him fight if he continues to fight.

like Hughes. spending years at #1 only to end your career in the top 10ish is no insult. well, i suppose on anonymous forums it's unforgivable, but in real life - outside of this anonymous 4th-grade-like-logic and 2nd-grade-level-insult playground - it's completely fine.

Exactly:cool:

Back