Would you like it if gay dudes hit on you?

Would you like it if gay dudes hit on you?

• Total voters
This tread reminded me of this post:
How it would all go down if parties were thrown...

Mayberry Lounge party:
giphy.gif

Heavies party:
OilyGlumArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

War Room Party:
knockout-punch.gif

Street Coliseum party:
eliTXW.gif

Weapons & Tactics party:
shooting-crazy.gif

Off-Topic party:
0c407b6e085040f99f8bcd8f0effffa9

Support party:
tumblr_m88vuxrEMf1qb3exko1_500.gif
In this thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-if-we-threw-a-sherdog-house-party.4232872/#post-167842949

Went to my buddies sisters “all white” party last summer and there were a ton of gay Latin dudes there talking to my boys and I, they were polite though didn’t bother us. Went to Palm Springs a few months back and was wearing a floral windbreaker at a bar and had a bunch of gay dudes trying to talk to me at the bar. Didn’t bother me then either. Only times it has is when they try to get touchy, fuck that noise.

Side note, the floral windbreaker is not only a hit with the gay guys but with the ladies as well.

10958103.jpg

I'm not a fan of it. Didn't mind it when gay dudes told my girlfriends that I was attractive or whatever but being hit on face to face or when they're flirty is just gross and uncomfortable.
Same with unattractive women yes? No one has talked about that.

Same with unattractive women yes? No one has talked about that.

Oh yeah there was a linebacker of a girl that worked at the Shell station down the street that used to hit on me so I up and stopped going there.

Oh yeah there was a linebacker of a girl that worked at the Shell station down the street that used to hit on me so I up and stopped going there.
Ex boyfriend used to work at a cigarette stand in London got hit on every week by the main character guy from Allo Allo. He was16 I think. He ended up leaving.
2272.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventureseeker64
Back