Would you like Conor vs Khabib and Nate vs Tony?

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Conor vs Khabib is the fight to make right now. Conor should come back after Christmas and fight Khabib.

If that happens what happens to Tony? I think what makes the most sense is to have him face Nate at 155. Tony and Nate are similar, I just feel Tony has more tools at his disposal. It would be really exciting. He could make it very public that the winner of that fight gets a title shot. He could even include it in the contract. That way they don't have to pay Nate or Tony the big money they are after. They will know if they win they get a shot against the golden goose (big money).

Other fights to make: Maybe Barboza vs Dos Anjos? I always wanted to see that when Dos Anjos was on a tear.

Thoughts?

Sure, I wanna see Nate vs Eddie too tho.

Nope. Khabib needs to get through Tony first and then he can have Conor. other than that, it should be Conor waiting it out, then have Khabib vs Tony, winner of that faces Conor. Khabib doesn't deserve shit until he faces/beats Ferguson.

Conor vs Khabib in Russia would be insane. Tony would get completely screwed tho. Nate is not gonna fight anybody. he's certainly not gonna fight tony for 100K or something. Would be a great fight, but its never gonna happen.

Also depends when conor comes back. June okay. but if its like Sept/Oct ... that's a long time for khabib to wait on the sidelines, and with Conor out and Nate not fighting, division is gonna be pretty stagnant most of the year. i mean you can do fights like Eddie vs Tony, or barboza. aside from that, who else is there? Pettis is coming back, but Eddie and Barboza beat him recently. Cowboy at 170 and he's fought everyone but Tony anyways. I dunno. Seems like they gotta do Tony vs Khabib, other wise gonna be a ghost town.

No i want Aldo vs Khabib winner fights Conor

and Nate vs Tony coaching Ulitmate Fighter and the next shot afterwards.

yes i want that fight, but it seems like conor won't be fighting until after his kid is born in may. i think khabib would maul conor, but conor keeps proving me wrong. which makes me want to see this fight for sure

on the other hand if conor's next fight is khabib, he's gonna want as much time as he can get to work on TDD :)

Fergy won't fight Khabib.

Conor vs. Khabib .. Fergy vs. Aldo for #1 contender if Aldo wants to duck Max.

Neither is likely to happen. Especially any fight where Conor is defending a belt. That shit is NEVER happening. Why torture yourselves ?

Masochists or what ?

Conor vs Khabib and Nate vs Tony
One of these things is not like the other. By that, I mean the guy hasn't had a beaten a top 5 guy in the division in four years.

Any pairing of those fighters besides Nate vs Conor would be acceptable. I would really love to see Nate vs Khabib.

Back