Would you jump off a bridge for her? Save me baby!

Maybe I'm slow but I thought it was gonna be about her jumping in the water. Idk why the need to dramatically jump to concrete.

Well the unknown female military person of unknown status must have also jumped to get where they were, so it couldn’t have been that big of a feat.

And why was she unknamed and no recognition

and? she didn't break anything,there fore it wasn't very high.

Well the unknown female military person of unknown status must have also jumped to get where they were, so it couldn’t have been that big of a feat.

And why was she unknamed and no recognition

I'm not taking anything away from her though.

I prefer this story to the trigger happy storm troopers shooting kids for no reason that is all too common in the news nowadays.

"The 28-year-old officer said she has received about six lifesaving awards in her seven years as a police officer."

I don't recall the other 5 threads.
Yeah she submitted the article herself as well. She sounds like a shameless self promoter.

I also have trouble believing a fall that injured the boy that badly would've done nothing to her. My guess is that there's a slope, and the boy jumped off the high part to kill himself, and she jumped a little ways down where it was lower.

Edit: found another story that said it's a 30 foot drop. I'm sure they didn't measure though. How tall is your typical overpass?

Edit again: just looked it up and the minimum clearance for overpasses is 17 feet, though there are some as high as 25 feet.

Last edited:

I'd chance a guess that visions of heroic grandeur danced in her head as she fell asleep that night. Her comments come off......to me anyway.....as someone that wants everyone to be aware of how awesome what she did was.

I'd chance a guess that visions of heroic grandeur danced in her head as she fell asleep that night. Her comments come off......to me anyway.....as someone that wants everyone to be aware of how awesome what she did was.

Haha... Well, they do say true altruism doesn't exist.

6 life savings awards in 7 years? She must have been slacking one year. Fucken woman.

I'm just kidding. I'm not one of those cop hating people.

I'm just here for the likes.

That year they gave it to Bruce Jenner.

Yeah she submitted the article herself as well. She sounds like a shameless self promoter.

I also have trouble believing a fall that injured the boy that badly would've done nothing to her. My guess is that there's a slope, and the boy jumped off the high part to kill himself, and she jumped a little ways down where it was lower.

Edit: found another story that said it's a 30 foot drop. I'm sure they didn't measure though. How tall is your typical overpass?

Edit again: just looked it up and the minimum clearance for overpasses is 17 feet, though there are some as high as 25 feet.

That's pretty fucking high. I'm surprised she didn't have any injuries.

Back