Would you have a serious relationship with this grown woman?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Would you be OK to have this woman as your girlfriend or maybe even wife?

WoW, please stop making threads in Mayberry and P&M.

Thank you in advance.

These are the things that degrade our society. Adult babies make me sick.

Nope. Not having it. Not even for a second.

d68.gif

I am barely containing myself in a relationship with normal adult female - can't imagine the shit eating this guy has to do with an adult female that also openly goes crazy and acts like a retard female just to make your life that much more miserable

I don't date a chick unless she's potty trained.

Not far from the reality we live in. If things don't work out, kidnap his kids, claim abuse, even child abuse for automatic custody, claim domestic violence to have removed from HIS HOME, and begin seizing assets. It's scary. I love the notion but I am far too much of a realist. Due to society, social media, and online dating such as tinder, there is a lack of development since some other schmuck will be around the corner waiting. You got grown woman late 20s going on 17 in maturity.

I heard a woman 37 going on how she wants ridiculous good looking man with 150k income minimum. She is a single mom having ran out on her husband stealing away his kids after he put her through school. Rest assured she is riding the carousel 2.0 even before separated. Any dude with that kind of income is smashing in the low 20s. Not chasing pushing middle age.

Just grotesque.

I am barely containing myself in a relationship with normal adult female - can't imagine the shit eating this guy has to do with an adult female that also openly goes crazy and acts like a retard female just to make your life that much more miserable

I see very few great relationship these days. It is common for people to jump cause of society or pressure from a significant other. I am not one to cave to peer pressure for anything. It's very challenging now a days.

If you take away the baby stuff, that awful nose ring she is reasonable attractive.

With that said, I would not have any serious commitment with her.

Also

She is cheating on her "boyfriend". She might have all this regression shit going on but she is still a woman. There is no chance she finds someone who put up will this shit attractive. You got to be a cuck double beta to stay with her. She is getting fucked on the side.

Not far from the reality we live in. If things don't work out, kidnap his kids, claim abuse, even child abuse for automatic custody, claim domestic violence to have removed from HIS HOME, and begin seizing assets. It's scary. I love the notion but I am far too much of a realist. Due to society, social media, and online dating such as tinder, there is a lack of development since some other schmuck will be around the corner waiting. You got grown woman late 20s going on 17 in maturity.

I heard a woman 37 going on how she wants ridiculous good looking man with 150k income minimum. She is a single mom having ran out on her husband stealing away his kids after he put her through school. Rest assured she is riding the carousel 2.0 even before separated. Any dude with that kind of income is smashing in the low 20s. Not chasing pushing middle age.

Just grotesque.
You need some help.

I would rather date a lady boy that identifies him self as a squat toilet.

bait thread. TS is a fed looking hit tree jumper quotas. A clear continuation from the: give your name, give your sin, etc

CVDk9gBXAAAUu5Y.png

bait thread. TS is a fed looking hit tree jumper quotas. A clear continuation from the: give your name, give your sin, etc

CVDk9gBXAAAUu5Y.png

Chicks with dicks!

Wait, what was the question?

Back