Would you guys prefer Wolverine in a R-rated movie?

There was an M-rated Wolverine game that came out around the same time as Origins. A movie version like that would kick ass. Remember how awesome it was when he went HAM in the mansion in X2?

I definitely want to see him in an R rated movie. The violence would be better/more creative and you know ol' Logan swears like a sailor when he's throwing down.

I have yet to see one Wolverine or Punisher movie that rose above mediocrity. Hollywood has not gotten it right so far.
Both these films have so much potential if they did them,no holds barred like deadpool,an R rated gambit would be cool too.

I actually thought the first punisher was pretty good but overall yes I wanted R rated Wolverine and Punisher. At least we get deadpool this week I can't fucking wait.
I saw it twice.

Realistically, I wish studios would release unrated or R rated Superhero movies on blue-rays while keeping the PG13 ratings for the theatrical cut. I think it'd grant directors/editors freedoms to present actions the way they wanted to while studios can be safe to make as much money as they want.
That is a good idea creatively and fiscally.

Punisher: War Zone was awesome. It get's dinged by critics for it's campiness, but it's also the close tot he source material.
Some good gunplay in that film.

I don't know diddly squat about Deadpool but hopefully its success will open the door for future R-rated comic movies because some of them NEED it. Imagine PG13 versions of Blade, Dredd, Sin City, Watchmen, etc.

Yes, i would like to see a berzerking wolvie movie.

I actually liked the first punisher alot more than the two never ones (might be nostalgia speaking)

edit

hope this works

Admittably, I have never seen the Punisher (1989) with Dolph Lundgren.

I just saw Punisher: War Zone was a squash in box office earnings.

Back