Would you go on a date with a girl who weighs 175 lbs?

megan anderson is like that size. She'll kick your ass.

175? Has a woman ever been truthful about their weight in the history of women? I wouldn't buy it.

She is plus size model who will have no problems finding a large pro athlete to date.

I've done dating sites for some time to know a chicka looking like that doesn't really "exist", she isn't there to get dudes, its either:
-a fake profile
-"professional" looking to swoon new clients
-IG ho looking for attention and chumps who'd follow their accounts without much work

Yea, there is 0 chance those measurements go with that figure. If she's 5'9", the only way she's 175 is if there are chunks of metal in her ass

You’re a poor judge of weight then. My wife is 5’5 185lbs with a similar figure but a slightly smaller ass, and more of a tummy (she had a baby recently). If you told me the chick in the OP weighed even more than 175lbs at that height I’d believe it.

My wife, and that girl, carry almost all their weight in their thighs.

You’re a poor judge of weight then. My wife is 5’5 185lbs with a similar figure but a slightly smaller ass, and more of a tummy (she had a baby recently). If you told me the chick in the OP weighed even more than 175lbs at that height I’d believe it.

My wife, and that girl, carry almost all their weight in their thighs.
<36>

Your wife's figure doesn't look anything like the chick in the OP. Don't kid yourself

Her ass is probably huge and glorious. Like a dump truck

Edit. I just saw the spoiler pics. I’d go out with her in a heartbeat. Her body is so sexy and curvy

<36>

Your wife's figure doesn't look anything like the chick in the OP. Don't kid yourself

I said similar, not identical, the main similarity being the thighs.

Point is, if you look at the pictures in the OP and think that girl must weigh LESS than 175 lbs then you’re completely out to lunch.

5’8 Gina Carano weighing 145lbs at weigh in after a week of cutting weight.

gina.jpg

Shorter and way smaller legs than the OP chick. Gina out of camp was probably 165 to 180 lbs.

I would creampie the woman in the OP. the lotus position is nicer with women your same height, I would prefer her to be in the 150's because it is easier in my back and knees.

I said similar, not identical, the main similarity being the thighs.

Point is, if you look at the pictures in the OP and think that girl must weigh LESS than 175 lbs then you’re completely out to lunch.

5’8 Gina Carano weighing 145lbs at weigh in after a week of cutting weight.

gina.jpg

Shorter and way smaller legs than the OP chick. Gina out of camp was probably 165 to 180 lbs.
{<huh}

Gina is more muscular than the chick in the OP. If you take away some of that muscle and replace it with the same lbs in fat, her leg would look bigger/flabbier.

Back