Would you favor prime Fedor to beat every fighter in MMA history?

You are so awful. You make up a retrospective narrative to suit your version of history. Some of it is laughable; especially that time you tried to claim Werdum refined his striking in Jungle Fight. There are video interviews with Werdum stating the opposite of what you claim.
You are just like uhhh uhh he threw a punch and kick in jungle fight so therefore he already knew how to strike.
Dont get personal and forget about Werdum for now, Im askin´ya which Suloev fights ya really watched.

Waitin´..

Rampage waiting.png

Last edited:
What world championships did he win? That was the original question. Can you read? or you like moving goal posts?
Already answered. Cant ya read?
There was no belt at that time in Brazilian & Russian Vale Tudo, only Tournaments, be it in WVC, IVC (only in the last events) , IAFC, or M1 MFC.

For the 3rd time, Im askin´ya: Which Suloev fights did ya REALLY watch ?

scared.gif

quit runnin.gif

Last edited:
Already answered. Cant ya read?
There was no belt at that time in Brazilian & Russian Vale Tudo, only Tournaments, be it in WVC, IVC (only in the last events) , IAFC, or M1 MFC.

For the 3rd time, Im askin´ya: Which Suloev fights did ya REALLY watch ?

View attachment 547611

LOL now it's no belt? He didn't compete in an Era with no belt?
He didn't move up and fail to make a run for a LHW belt in the UFC? Tito's belt didn't exist at that time?
He didn't get knocked out in his next normal weight class in the same night where the MW champion defended his belt? He couldn't even win with an illegal knee to the face for fuck's sake.
He didn't fail to win a tournament in Pride?
You keep moving goal posts. I am not saying he is a terrible fighter but was he championship material?
You are going to claim he is out of his prime in his mid 20s next? You quoted me first and you still haven't said anything substantial.

He didn't move up and fail to make a run for a LHW belt in the UFC? Tito's belt didn't exist at that time?
He didn't get knocked out in his next normal weight class in the same night where the MW champion defended his belt? He couldn't even win with an illegal knee to the face for fuck's sake.
You keep moving goal posts. I am not saying he is a terrible fighter but was he championship material?
You are going to claim he is out of his prime in his mid 20s next? You quoted me first and you still haven't said anything substantial.
B4 explainin´ya the evolution of Suloev´s skill set AND the context of his fights/career, I repeat my question for the 4th time:
[remember: ya asked me TWO questions and I answered, and ya cant realistically be the only one askin´questions here]

WHICH SULOEV FIGHTS DID YA REALLY WATCH?

scared.gif

quit runnin.gif

Last edited:
B4 explainin´ya the evolution of Suloev´s skill set AND the context of his fights/career, I repeat my question for the 4th time:
[remember: ya asked me TWO questions and I answered, and ya cant realistically be the only one askin´questions here]

WHICH SULOEV FIGHTS DID YA REALLY WATCH?

View attachment 547825

Anyone saw Smiley?

where.gif

All but one

5fvflyqvr6011.jpg

Is take fedor over everyone. Except maybe bones.

Lol at people saying stipe. Stipe is just an ok striker. Decent wrestler. No submission game.

He’s a more athletic Tim Sylvia who wouldn’t even be a lock to beat prime Sylvia.

The fact that u claim how great he is makes old mw dan hendo the greatest of the great.
Fun fact. Hendo fought for a very long time too
Wrestled for a long time the wear and tear in his body. Also much2x older than fedor
Whats ur excuse now ?
He is 2x (twice) the age of fedor?
Clearly a troll but I'll play along... no excuses just facts

Fedor fought much larger opponents his entire career while LHW Hendo spent much time fighting WW and MW along with the occasional LHW and HW

By the time he fought Fedor, Fedor was way past his prime. Let us not pretend fighting years is the same as age. Also Hendo was on TRT and Fedor was not.

Let's take a look at how Hendo did against old fighters also on TRT... oh ya he got blasted to Bolivia by Vitor 2x

Always felt Overeem when he was massive taking all sorts was a really difficult fight think he beats Fedor even at his best 7/10 times. Reems chin is always an issue but he was very difficult to take down and Fedor struggled with Hunt, HMC and Rodgers in the clinch due to their size and strength Reem was a monster in the clinch and had huge power in those days.

He is 2x (twice) the age of fedor?
Clearly a troll but I'll play along... no excuses just facts

Fedor fought much larger opponents his entire career while LHW Hendo spent much time fighting WW and MW along with the occasional LHW and HW

By the time he fought Fedor, Fedor was way past his prime. Let us not pretend fighting years is the same as age. Also Hendo was on TRT and Fedor was not.

Let's take a look at how Hendo did against old fighters also on TRT... oh ya he got blasted to Bolivia by Vitor 2x
Hendo aint even a lhw. Wheres ur proof i saide twice the age or il report u. Heavyweights at the age of 32-34?i thought hw's still got it at that age? Lmfao. Doesnt even change the fact that mw hendo is way2x older.
Great excuses bro

just FYI to the mods

Fedor was a pride fighter for his entire career

This should not be in "contenders"

Always felt Overeem when he was massive taking all sorts was a really difficult fight think he beats Fedor even at his best 7/10 times. Reems chin is always an issue but he was very difficult to take down and Fedor struggled with Hunt, HMC and Rodgers in the clinch due to their size and strength Reem was a monster in the clinch and had huge power in those days.
Sergei Kharitonov 2.gif

Not the reem in question still a couple years and 30 odd lbs from the man I mentioned.
At that time he was goin´up & down, LHW/HW...
The GIF doesnt show it, but he was really game in that fight...

Back